We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
Passionoxia (Passionflower + D. inoxia = EUPHORIA + VISUALS!) Options

69ron
#1 Posted : 3/24/2010 12:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM cannot sleep. So he decided to try some passionflower and Datura inoxia seeds. He used 2 tablespoons of passionflower (the high quality stuff without the twigs) and made tea from that using hot water, let it steep for 15 minutes, then it was strained, sweetened and drunk pretty quickly. Right after that, 5 Datura inoxia seeds weighing a total of 46 mg were thoroughly chewed for a good 5 minutes and then swallowed. That amount of seeds contains about 180 micrograms of scopolamine. It's a small very safe dose.

Within about 30 minutes, euphoria started to build. It's been 1 hour and SWIM is getting ready for bed. He feels a ton of euphoria. It's VERY NICE. I am surprised. I never heard of this combination before. It's extremely pleasant. I was expecting the Datura inoxia to make the passionflower more sedating. It didn't do that, but instead the combination greatly increased the euphoria of the two. It's a very smooth pleasant feeling. This is one SWIM is going to do again for sure. His whole body feels really nice. It's almost like SWIM took some mescaline, the euphoria is similar, but not exactly the same.

I imagine this would be great mixed with some coffee. But it's time for bed.

GoodnightSmile
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 3/24/2010 12:15:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would datura stramonium build the euphoria as well ? SWIM just got stramonium and mandragora tincture at the moment. I ask this cause I wonder what alcaloids could responsible for the euphoria with datura and other atropinic plants, they sound to all bring a bit of euphoria.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

rumplestiltskin
#3 Posted : 3/24/2010 5:36:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting. let us know if this is repeatable or just a fluke. BTW, passiflora leaves or flowers?
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

۩
#4 Posted : 3/24/2010 5:41:40 PM

Passiflora alone is rather euphoric, so it makes sense the datura would synergize and potentiate that. I'm sure stramonium would do the same, just keep you up longer.
I don't know why, but the passion flowers seem to be more potent and psychedelic than the leaves, but they are very bitter tasting in tea.

q21q21
#5 Posted : 3/24/2010 6:24:08 PM

SWIM

SWIM will try maybe later today, update later.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

69ron
#6 Posted : 3/24/2010 7:57:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The leaves were used. I imagine the flowers would be even better. They are much stronger. SWIM has both but doesn’t want to waste the flowers (they are expensive and hard to find).

For those that don’t know, passionflower on its own is very mildy “psychedelic”, especially the flowers.

One thing I should mention is that with the passionflower and D. inoxia combo color perception was increased pretty noticeably. SWIM never had that ever from either on their own.

It’s likely that Datura stramonium would increase the euphoria as well, and maybe even increase the “psychedelic” effects of passionflower.

Please go easy on this combination. I’ve not heard of it before. I do know that some scopolamine containing herbs are used in making ayahuasca, but passionflower is not quite the same as B. caapi

SWIM is not feeling so good today. He’s got the runs and his stomach is not feeling right. He was sneazing yesterday before he tried this combo, so he may just be catching a cold. I think it’s good to note that the digestive discomfort felt today might be caused by the mix, or just from him catching a cold. This combination will be tried again at a later time. Hopefully the digestive discomfort is just a coincidence.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

۩
#7 Posted : 3/24/2010 8:03:36 PM

A little warning:
Do not combine too much theobromine with passiflora.
The effects are terrible.
Bronchial constriction, nausea, headache, light headedness, etc.

This was induced by a hand full of dark chocolate and a few cups yerba mate before a single passionflower was drank.
Negative effects came on FIVE hours later!

I love passiflora, but theobromine seems to not combine well with it.

That night I laid in bed feeling like shit but having acid-like visuals in my third eye...

ElusiveMind
#8 Posted : 3/25/2010 1:44:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@ ۩
Sorry you went through that. Sounds rough, but yes chocolate or any theobromine should be avoided while on a MAOI. (I learned the hard way too)

@ 69ron
sounds like an interesting experiment. How long did the effects last for? As for your stomach feeling weird, etc. wouldn't that have shown up right away with the brew if that was a side-effect? Kinda strange for it to show up after the fact when the effects were gone...Confused (IMO anyways)
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

soulfood
#9 Posted : 3/25/2010 2:00:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I can never get good passionflower. I can get passionSTICKS, but that's about it.

I think it's about time I started growing my own. We're talking about the incanarta species here right?

reflexion
#10 Posted : 3/25/2010 2:29:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, incarnata. ..purple flowers. it's a native species here where i live. i've also noticed a white variety, but not sure if it's incarnata, so i dont mess with it...
Smile

jamie
#11 Posted : 3/25/2010 2:29:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

o man I love cocoa and cacoa with MAOI's..i always take it before changa and when comming down from ayahuasca...
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#12 Posted : 3/25/2010 2:34:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

reflexion wrote:
yes, incarnata. ..purple flowers. it's a native species here where i live. i've also noticed a white variety, but not sure if it's incarnata, so i dont mess with it...
Smile

Sweet. Yeah I have passionflower in my garden, but apparently it's the more common type and contains cyanide or something, so I stay away from that one... it looks nice mind.

Ginkgo
#13 Posted : 3/25/2010 3:18:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reflexion wrote:
Smile

Please note that not all Passifloras with purple flowers are incarnata. It exists a variety of Passiflora caerulea (Common Passionflower) with purple flowers, one of the species with cyanogenic glycosides. The looks of the P. incarnata flowers are unique, so a quick websearch should show you if you really have incarnata. If so, great!

۩
#14 Posted : 3/25/2010 3:19:26 AM

fractal enchantment wrote:
o man I love cocoa and cacoa with MAOI's..i always take it before changa and when comming down from ayahuasca...

There seems to be very little RIMA activity in passiflora. Beware. There's much more going on with this plant. It DOES glow green under UV though in a water extraction.

69ron
#15 Posted : 3/25/2010 4:38:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ElusiveMind wrote:
sounds like an interesting experiment. How long did the effects last for? As for your stomach feeling weird, etc. wouldn't that have shown up right away with the brew if that was a side-effect? Kinda strange for it to show up after the fact when the effects were gone...Confused (IMO anyways)

It lasted for a good 12 hours I think. SWIM slept a few hours after taking it and could still feel it a little bit in the morning. It’s seemed like the two as a combination lasts longer than either one does on its own.

My guess is that the digestive distress was just a coincidence. The next time he’ll try this combination earlier in the day so he can judge the effects better.

۩ wrote:
fractal enchantment wrote:

There seems to be very little RIMA activity in passiflora. Beware. There's much more going on with this plant. It DOES glow green under UV though in a water extraction.

Passionflower (passiflora incarnata) is an effective RIMA at very large doses. At 2 tablespoons of leaf there’s nearly no RIMA activity. Despite that, it reacts in unusual ways with other herbs. The combination with LSD, mescaline, mushrooms, or LSA is excellent, but the combination with bufotenine can be horrible if the passionflower dose is a little too high. SWIM once snorted 100 mg (I think) of bufotenine after drinking tea from 2 tablespoons of the flower (not the leaf) and felt poisoned, and the visual effects of the bufotenine were greatly decreased.

I’m not sure what the main principle of passionflower is. I’ve read many conflicted papers on it. A dose of 2 tablespoons of passionflower leaf doesn’t contain enough RIMA action to do much. It won’t activate DMT, but it will greatly alter the effects of LSD and mushrooms, producing an effect that’s similar to ayahuasca. It has the harmala feel to it, it’s just weak in the RIMA category.

The flowers have a much stronger effect. I think the ratio of alkaloids in the flower is different than what’s found in the leaf. It feels a little different, more “psychedelic” than the leaf.

I think next time SWIM will try using a few Datura stramonium seeds with passionflower instead of Datura inoxia seeds. If that can bring out the euphoria just as well and retain it’s stimulant effects, that sounds like a nicer combination.

q21q21
#16 Posted : 3/25/2010 4:51:12 AM

SWIM

SWIM just tried exactly that, as he said he would.

2.5 tbsp of passionflower steeped in 1 large batch and a smaller second batch, stevia extracted added, quite nice when it has been sweetened enough.
After the first sip of tea SWIM thoroughly chewed and swallowed 7-8 datura discolor, they basically look like inoxias (tad more robust) and are slight sedative, SWIm's used them many times before.

9 minutes after drinking SWIM got a rush, a RUSH of effects, a little bit of body high, but the biggest thing is a cannabis-like visual effect, you know how your vision narrows just slightly and it takes a lot more effort to look around. SWIM gets super paranoid on cannabis so he suddenly got a sense-of-impending doom.

SWIM assured himself he'd be fine and now is pretty comfy.

There are very few mental effects, his mind is quite intact, it is just the suble mental and physical sedation and the visual effects similar to cannabis.

SWIM is now at T=+0:51 and is feeling quite good, he's going to watch "Batman" the original for the first time, it'll be fun.

He figures someone who likes cannabis would love this as an alternative or just for something else to try

Good find 69ron's SWIM!
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

69ron
#17 Posted : 3/25/2010 5:08:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does Datura discolor have a lot of scopolamine like Datura inoxia does?

69ron
#18 Posted : 3/25/2010 9:52:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright so SWIM is a little anxious and so he tried the passionflower and Datura stramonium combo.

It's similar, but a little different. It's hard to explain the difference. It seems more "psychedelic". There are definite visual effects and bodily sensations that are really hard to describe.

There's about the same amount of euphoria, but it's much more psychedelic.

SWIM used lower quality passionflower (the kind with all the twigs in it) and used 5 Datura stramonium seeds. The seeds weighed 37 mg. They were thoroughly chewed 5 minutes after taking the passionflower tea (brewed for 10 minutes in hot water using 2 tablespoons of passionflower).

Within 30 minutes the effects were very obvious and much more mind altering than passionflower is on it's own.

The combination is very trippy, pleasant, euphoric, smooth. It's like the passionflower has been made many times stronger is a psychedelic way.

SWIM prefers Datura stramonium over Datura inoxia normally, and with passionflower again he prefers Datura stramonium. The experience is clearer, sharper, and more psychedelic. It's relaxing. He's going to drink some coffee in a bit and see if that alters it any.

I'll report back.

69ron
#19 Posted : 3/25/2010 10:34:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Strange. The Datura stramonium caused the effects to be very short. I'm not sure what happened. By the time the coffee was ready, it was already much weaker. This is in stark contrast to the effects felt from using Datura inoxia, in which case the effects were greatly lengthened.

Basically with the Datura stramonium, it peaked at about 30 minutes and was very strong, very psychedelic, with visuals, strange bodily sensations, but then after 1 hour the effects were much weaker. Drinking coffee didn't help any. With the Datura inoxia, it seems to peak after maybe 1 1/2 hours.

I'm not sure what's going on here. I think maybe something in the Datura stramonium is counteracting the effects of the passionflower.

Datura inoxia seeds contain scopolamine and almost nothing else, while Datura stramonium seeds contain both scopolamine and hyoscyamine. I think the hyoscyamine is kicking in after the scopolamine takes effect. Scopolamine absorbs very well sublingually and chewing the seeds would cause it to take effect before the hyoscyamine I think. So I think a flood of scopolamine caused the initial peak at 30 minutes and then as the hyoscyamine started to kick it, it started bringing the trip down. I think hyoscyamine is counteracting the effects of the passionflower, but I'm not sure.

At first this experience was far better than the inoxia combination, but after 1 hour in, it's definitely not as nice, while the inoxia combination continued to get nicer and nicer, the stramonium combination was only nice for the first 40 minutes or so and then lost its good qualities.

SWIM will have to try both of these combinations again to be sure this wasn't a fluke.

q21q21
#20 Posted : 3/25/2010 4:06:51 PM

SWIM

69ron wrote:
Does Datura discolor have a lot of scopolamine like Datura inoxia does?

SWIM thinks so, he's tried inoxia and hasn't noticed a lot of difference in appearance or effect.

Update:
SWIM went to bed about 2.5 hours after taking the combo and positively had CEVs. They were subtle and a bit fuzzy, but for SWIM they are on 25g of P.torch too.

SWIM's dreams were very different than usual, very long and very detailed.

COOL!

123NEXT»