We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
a donkey for Alida Options

tryptographer
#1 Posted : 3/23/2010 9:06:38 PM

tryptamine photographer

Here's a charcoal drawing I made for my friend Alie (Alida) at her special request: a donkey with a heavy burden representing her heavy life, and somewhere the words "op=op" (the pipe is empty). Sounds a bit ominous but she meant it ironically.

So, I made it and gave it to her a few months before she died. She felt it coming... March 5th she went, after months of suffering and weakening. It wasn't easy to witness the process, but she endured it all without bitterness.

I tried to tell her not to be afraid and that it would be a huge relief to be freed from this heavy body, but it's so easy to say from this position. If you know it's only days away things might look a little gloomier... damn, what to say?

There is a link with DMT in this story. I didn't say I knew there was no reason to be afraid because of my use of DMT. But is there really a link with NDE and pre/afterlife? Maybe an interesting discussion in the philosophy section.

Anyway: she wanted as many people as possible seeing this drawing, so why not show it to my virtual friends at the Nexus!

tryptographer attached the following image(s):
ezeltje1.jpg (768kb) downloaded 19 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Dimitrius
#2 Posted : 3/23/2010 9:11:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh how so many people feel that way.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

۩
#3 Posted : 3/23/2010 9:15:49 PM

Thanks for sharing, I like the drawing, and the resonance of your story
but I have no words in regards to an afterlife,
just doesn't fit into my model of opinions.