We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Extraction - Could use insight (pt2) Options

Steely
#1 Posted : 3/23/2010 3:43:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I decided to pull the thread from the nursery since I have been granted to wonderful ability to be born again in this forum!

Sorry if I shouldn't have done this. But continuing from the previous thread (https://dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&m=128094&#post128094), SWIM is worried about a certain step in the extraction process.

When adding the naphtha to the black soup he was told to modify the tek he was following and add 100ml of naphtha while stirring occasionally over a period of 12 hours (Thank you again, Soulfood for all the help). Now he is not questioning the method, he just has a concern about the time.

Won't the naphtha evaporate over this peroid of time even if say he stirs every 30 minutes for 3-4 minutes over the 12 hour period? Should he not worry about it for some explination he hopes to recieve in the coming hours of this post?

When he is not stirring, the mixing bowl will be on a counter sitting and waiting. Obviously, I am no chemist, so in advance I apologize for such a basic question that more than likely has an easy answer.

Some may have noticed my ever growing presence on these forums, and I promise that I am listening and learning. Even if SWIM am not posting he has gone through too many pages to count of great info from extracting to administration. Within the past two days you have all completely changed my perspective of online forums for the better. I thought you would like to know that.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Steely
#2 Posted : 3/23/2010 5:20:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Really just a second ago I had a strange thought that also worried me.

When SWIM is done with the slow freezing (Fridge for 12 hours then freezer for 24) and if everything goes well and he recieves DMT in the form of small crystals... Is that smokable? Do I need to crush it down at all? Or is that solely used for ritual of drinking it?

Also, if anyone can answer the original posts' question then SWIMs nerves will finally be at ease for when the project begins.
Do not listen to anything, "Steely" says. He is a made up character that his owner likes to role play with. His owner is very delusional and everything he says is completely untrue and ridiculous.
Hate is the choice of a clouded mind.
-"It takes humility to remember who we are"-
"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it." - Buddha