We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
69ron Non-tox Mescal tek - waiting before adding d-limo? Options

Jumper
#1 Posted : 3/17/2010 9:15:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For the past few weeks swim has been playing with 69ron's D-Limonene Non-tox Mescaline tek with fairly decent results. He has a question. He has been mixing the cacti powder/CaOH (Step 1) for about 10 minutes and letting it sit for few hours after mixing, then adding the d-limo (Step 2). He finds that doing it this way reduces the amount of gelatinous expansion considerably. If he adds the d-limo a few minutes after mixing, the cacti expands alot and becomes like jell-o. His cactus/lime is mixed very thouroghly before adding water. He takes care not to let the mixture get watery, using only 250 mL of distilled water. Curious to know how long others are letting the mix sit before adding the d-limo.
Swim uses good quality hydrated lime and his cactus is from FV. The d-limo is green terpene.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

69ron
#2 Posted : 3/18/2010 7:12:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The longer you let it sit before adding the d-limonene the better the tech works. You'll get higher yields, and mixing will be easier. It takes time for the calcium hydroxide to work.

Your best bet would be to let it sit overnight mixing it once in a while before adding the d-limonene. Anymore would be a waste of time. This gives the calcium hydroxide more time to freebase the alkaloids, and more time to break down the cactus mucilage. The cactus mucilage prevents the alkaloids from being extracted easily, and needs to be broken down. That process takes a while.

One thing I want to mention, don’t use a lot of heat at any part of the process, especially at the end when drying the vinegar solution. Too much heat will destroy the mescaline acetate and give very poor yields. I’m sure you already know that, but others might not, so I wanted to make sure to repeat that here.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

soulfood
#3 Posted : 3/18/2010 8:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I just mix up the powders, add the water, then pour the limonene on top but not stir it, then leave for 24 hours with the vessel covered in the fridge.

Jumper
#4 Posted : 3/21/2010 10:56:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ahh, that clears up everything. Swim's last extraction turned out good; got much better results after letting the mix sit for over a day. He is aware of the fact that heat is not good. He also stirs up the d-limo repeatedly for a few days before pulling.
Thanks alot guys for your help.
Disclaimer: All words and images posted herein under the username Jumper are strictly for entertainment purposes only, and are fictitious in nature. Swim is the imaginary character of a schizophrenic and all posts connected to said entity are the deluded ramblings of a madman, who admits that all posted data herein was electromagnetically beamed into his brain from a HAARP antenna array.