We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First experience with dried leaf Options

Elpo
#1 Posted : 3/20/2010 12:32:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday evening i decided to give it my first try. Together with a friend I prepared my wooden pipe with some dried leaf.

I have had a couple of experiences with extracts but I was very curious to see where this would take me. I filled up the pipe to the top and took a very deep hit. I didn't even realise it and there i was. Staring at the decoration of my room and all of a sudden i burst out laughing. It wasn't just a normal laugh, it was so intense and it came from so deep that it seemed I was laughing the whole world away.

The strange thing was that it took me some time to realise i was tripping. It seemed so normal and casual that i didn't even notice. I couldn't stop laughing, it kept on coming from my deepest bottom of my stomach.

My movements became a bit robotic like i always experienced on Salvia.
Visually i had what i call a tripvision. The way you see the world when in altered states of mind.

All in all I didn't expect to reach this kind of level with dried leaf as i have read that most people don't feel a lot. I should have taken a few more hits as I didn't take all of it in in the first hit. I think this way i could've gone further, but i am very satisfied with this first experience.

Peace
Elpo

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mogascreeta
#2 Posted : 3/20/2010 3:59:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elpo wrote:
Yesterday evening i decided to give it my first try. Together with a friend I prepared my wooden pipe with some dried leaf.

I have had a couple of experiences with extracts but I was very curious to see where this would take me. I filled up the pipe to the top and took a very deep hit. I didn't even realise it and there i was. Staring at the decoration of my room and all of a sudden i burst out laughing. It wasn't just a normal laugh, it was so intense and it came from so deep that it seemed I was laughing the whole world away.

The strange thing was that it took me some time to realise i was tripping. It seemed so normal and casual that i didn't even notice. I couldn't stop laughing, it kept on coming from my deepest bottom of my stomach.

My movements became a bit robotic like i always experienced on Salvia.
Visually i had what i call a tripvision. The way you see the world when in altered states of mind.

All in all I didn't expect to reach this kind of level with dried leaf as i have read that most people don't feel a lot. I should have taken a few more hits as I didn't take all of it in in the first hit. I think this way i could've gone further, but i am very satisfied with this first experience.

Peace
Elpo

i strongly recommend mixing spice with your salvia leaf to get the most out of it
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Elpo
#3 Posted : 3/20/2010 4:18:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Suggestion noted, thanks a lot.

What kind of pipe do you use when mixing the two as the pipes used individually are different?

Peace
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

mogascreeta
#4 Posted : 3/20/2010 8:03:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Elpo wrote:
Suggestion noted, thanks a lot.

What kind of pipe do you use when mixing the two as the pipes used individually are different?

Peace

i use a bong. by volume i would say 1/2 salvia leaf then 1/2 changa, then i mix it up really well then put it in the bowl. if you dont have changa you could still use crystals if you choose. i admit i was sooo skeptical about the wholle thing of changa being any different than crystal and i was even more skeptical about salvia leaf affecting the trip. but now i am a believer, now i find myself conserving my spice so much more and its so much easier to use. i think i heard someone on this site say like "the salvia provides the cave, and the spice is the torch that lights the cave up" this hits the nail on the head. also i just use a normal bic lighter and get the bowl to cherry, then just inhale long and slow and hold it in as long as i can. good luck in your travels man the spice+salvia is like a whole new substance altogether, perfect synergy!
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Elpo
#5 Posted : 3/20/2010 8:18:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks a lot, I will try it as soon as I get the chance.

Peace