We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Pure B. Caapi / Public Setting Options

wake and bacon
#21 Posted : 6/5/2009 4:43:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cause they can't feel them!!! Only kidding... carry on... Pleased
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

MagikVenom
#22 Posted : 6/5/2009 5:25:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I still have most of a gram of alkloid extract I got over ten years ago. I did not care for it never tried micro doses but did snort 20mg of so and I could see my heart beating on my stomach I think is pretty much bunk. All the bad effects of stimulants with no euphoria. Powerful stuff to much will send you to mental panic and physical discomfort. That is how it feels to me. Others may be diffenent.

idtravlr
#23 Posted : 6/5/2009 5:35:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infinite I wrote:
Look forward to your report idtravler. I just got some free cappi (250g) from maya because it apparantly wasnt working with some people, think Ill try it with the datura too rather than waste dmt on cappi that might not work. Last time I took aya the nausea was pretty bad, I hadnt received my stramonium seeds then, got them now though! Smile

Yeah man. I got 500g of some shredded caapi from them too. Apparently it was dried to quickly and has lost most of it's MAOI properties to use as an admixture, but supposedly it's still quite potent on it's own. That's what going to use for the first go-round.

Let me know how yours works out!
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#24 Posted : 6/5/2009 6:17:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MagikVenom wrote:
I still have most of a gram of alkloid extract I got over ten years ago. I did not care for it never tried micro doses but did snort 20mg of so and I could see my heart beating on my stomach I think is pretty much bunk. All the bad effects of stimulants with no euphoria. Powerful stuff to much will send you to mental panic and physical discomfort. That is how it feels to me. Others may be diffenent.

MV - Are you referring to caapi alk extract? A blend of the harmalas I presume? This is what I use as a precursor to vaped spice, to intensify and extend the experience. Generally just a warm glow of happiness if what I've noticed from the alk extracts, but that's always been orally.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Infinite I
#25 Posted : 6/5/2009 11:59:54 AM

JC

Cheers for all the info folks. I think when I have the time to make the cappi ill take 100g with 3 datura stramonium and ill report back, find it hard to find the time atm however. Though it probably wont be a proper test going by the reports of the cappi ive got. Look forward to your report idtravler.

As for yohimbe it always gave me problems in the nether regions, two times out of four ive tried it my left testicle swelled up and was very uncomofortable for a couple of hours, I may have took too much but it was enough to put me off, my friend however says its great as an aphrodisiac for him, yet his brother had the same problem as myself.

69ron
#26 Posted : 6/5/2009 7:47:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

People seem to react very differently to Yohimbe. For me it has no effect on that area of the body even at very high doses. Actually it seems to be an anti-aphrodisiac for me.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

mumbles
#27 Posted : 3/16/2010 9:39:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps the nausea from the caapi be eliminated by doing an extraction and isolation of the desired alkaloids? For example syrian rue has a few minor alkaloids that cause people to feel sick but once removed and cleaned the resulting harmine/harmaline does not produce any kind of negative body load.

soulfood
#28 Posted : 3/16/2010 10:32:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

mumbles wrote:
Perhaps the nausea from the caapi be eliminated by doing an extraction and isolation of the desired alkaloids? For example syrian rue has a few minor alkaloids that cause people to feel sick but once removed and cleaned the resulting harmine/harmaline does not produce any kind of negative body load.

I actually find a filtered brew of strong caapi to cause less nausea than a clean rue extraction. But I think that's mainly because I don't cope well with harmaline.

PREV12