We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is Kanna+Harmalas safe? Options

mogascreeta
#1 Posted : 3/14/2010 3:27:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading somewhere that Kanna is a natural SSRI? is this true? does this mean it is unsafe to use with Harmalas? i was thinking it would be pretty cool to have Kanna in my changa mix.
safe travels
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soxy bastard
#2 Posted : 3/14/2010 4:45:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

while most MAOI warning about mono-amine foods are not applicable it is still advised that one stay away from ssri's and betacarbolines.
I personally would not experiment in this manner. Seratonin syndrome is a serious business and is not worth chancing for a buzz.

mogascreeta
#3 Posted : 3/15/2010 5:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soxy bastard wrote:
while most MAOI warning about mono-amine foods are not applicable it is still advised that one stay away from ssri's and betacarbolines.
I personally would not experiment in this manner. Seratonin syndrome is a serious business and is not worth chancing for a buzz.

good point. i really dont wanna mess up my thinking cap.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

Dimitrius
#4 Posted : 3/15/2010 5:53:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wouldn't try it. I wouldn't suggest anyone else try it either.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi