We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Third eye activation : Amanita / Lsd synergy Options

rOm
#1 Posted : 3/12/2010 3:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A very powerful, psychologically, visionary mix.
As soon as the panther caps will kick in and synergize with LSD, the dissociation of this mushroom will bring a powerful sixth sense.
I got to test 300 mcgs LSD drops, with 3.5 grams of panther cap for breakfast last sunday.A good friend and I were together for a few days and decided to start journeying, refreshed from a good night of sleep, straight at breakfast around 10 AM.

The day was sunny, very windy and quite cold.
The sublingual lsd was coming up before, probably the first hour took it to set in the system.
However, it's only two hour after ingestion of the omelette that these effects start to show a very special hint of dissociation.

This was not only fun, probably for one hour, I had to fight some dark thoughts ; but when room was made to build a more positive journey, it start to work really hard !!
Seeing double and triple first, then feeling/seeing thoughts being blown physically by the wind.

It's only when sheltered by the wind (the elements all were very present) that I started to receive what seemed like my friends thoughts and internal dialog first.
So I was convinced very fast that telepathy was the new communication mode.

I had to clear the mind from superficial thinking to be able to open my own thinking to others, soon I could get what was thinking everybody that were crossing his path. The thing was, I did need to think as everyone around could access my own thinking, as I didn't know (and still don't Pleased who was telepath or not. This exercice asked a lot of concentration and positive thinking, no judging etc...

We were walking a lot, it was brilliant and the botany around parks and seaside was getting so fantastic.
They were some special feeling in all the body, very pleasant, some strenght and agility gain, as if our feets were like those of a gecko.
The healing was starting to work really hard after four hours, I could feel some colours flowing in all my spinal cord.
This was orgasmic !!
Started to make some movements, a bit of chi kung like movement, very slow, pointing to directions that were feeling very healing.

This was six hours of pure bliss, quite intense that they finished by a nice meal followed by a sweating and swimming session the next morning in sauna.
Both of us felt so refreshed for all week that we probably feel like the drops will not go without panther for sometimes now!
rOm attached the following image(s):
panther.jpg (157kb) downloaded 420 time(s).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 3/14/2010 1:10:33 AM

Fuckin awesome report. I see these panthers poppin' up all over the place. I will definitely have to try this combo when applicable. Thanks for sharing....

Was your 3.5g fresh, or dried?

polytrip
#3 Posted : 3/14/2010 9:09:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I tried the combination of LSD and fly-agaric and panthers years ago. And although i have always been quite moderate with dosing these mushrooms, i can say that even at low doses of them there definately is a synergy.

At a certain moment, when you're in a dark room, the visuals will start going incredibly fast and they will reveal a geometry that surpasses that of common LSD-visuals.
Like space just keeps unfolding itself infinitly.

Sometimes it was like i forgot my body and i was just a head, floating through this awesome morphing space!

It's a wonderfull combo.

rOm
#4 Posted : 3/14/2010 2:38:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

House, the mushies were dried, and it did the trick. As say Polytrip, the visuals and body sensations were well different of that LSD.
Me and his friends had already taken many times this clear LSD, none of them felt any time that incredible sensation.
You can relate easily to Alice in Wonderlands after that experience !! This is highly spiritual, with lots of warm feeling and dissociations.
Best combo so far for a day outside !

rOm
#5 Posted : 8/2/2010 2:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Second trial, few month later.
8 grams dried panther caps with two drops lysergic spice...
Same feeling and color, less visions this time but tolerance to alice have built up (7days last time).
Very powerful and long lasting.
Meeting poeple and exploring the seaside while on the plateau..
This works a charm anytime.
Different colors and visuals than LSD by itself.
Again a lot of darkness to surrender and recycle into positivity for the first couple of hours then, a pure blissed feeling...
To be continued with LSA seeds, Mescaline ...

drishti
#6 Posted : 12/10/2011 12:04:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday seemed to be a great day for experiments, so we decided to go for a long walk in the woods, and to try the acid-amanita muscaria combo.
My partner and I both took a tab (the avatar), I ate 4 grams of dried amanitas after one hour, he ate a bit more. We were already in the car, on our way to a beautiful place where we found most of the mushrooms this year.

We hadn’t arrive yet, and I was already feeling a bit of a nausea, that disappeared after stepping out of the car as the air was incredibly fresh and cold. We entered the forest, and it was like entering an enchanted domain. I started to feel my ego diminishing rapidly, and this release made me feel light and happy. Trees were like giant wizards, with warm and welcoming energy. It was particularly interesting not only to feel nature’s energy, but to be able to see it. I don’t always succeed to reach this state with acid only (I need more than 250 micrograms for this), so it must have been the amanitas. I got caught up in the trees swirling vibration at such an intensity that I had to sit down on a trunk. The feeling of unity, of oneness with nature was overwhelming, not to mention the visionary effect this combo hit me with. Everything around me started to move, breathe, and falling apart. Of course it’s great to spend time in nature without any psychedelics, but the experience with this combo cannot really compare to it. It was ecstatic. I could hardly utter a word and my feet were so heavy I couldn’t move for a while. I just let myself be guided by the sights and sounds of the forest. Later on, a big tree invited me to hug it. So I did. I stuck myself to its trunk, and my heartbeat was pulsating together with the tree’s vibrations. Fantastic feeling. As if the tree had squeezed all the negative emotions out of me, and left me in a blissful state of mind.
We wandered for a few more hours, I collected some branches to make wands, then returned home. All I can say, this was an awesome trip, those who enjoy acid and amanita, should definitely try this combo out. Thanks rOm for the inspiration! Next time I'll do it with panthers! Very happy

rOm
#7 Posted : 12/10/2011 2:16:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Drishti, I'm happy that you and your partner experienced this wonderful delights in such an inspiring landscape. I feel the amanitas are are really connecting to the elements and the realm of vegetal/mushroom/animal.

GroundSound
#8 Posted : 1/5/2013 5:08:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have heard panthers to be extremely toxic and can destroy liver and kidneys within 24 hours...? :Surprised
Aren't we all microscopic in perspective?

GroundSound is a fictional character and does not have anything to do with anybody in real life, any events or actions he states is pure fiction.

SHroomtroll
#9 Posted : 1/5/2013 7:36:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GroundSound wrote:
I have heard panthers to be extremely toxic and can destroy liver and kidneys within 24 hours...? :Surprised

No amanita muscaria and amanita pantherina are not very toxic at all, sure if you eat like 15caps you could be in danger but eat 1-3 and you will just be trippin or at least high.

Anyway there are some very ver ytoxic mushrooms in the amanita species aswell so be careful with picking them.

Parshvik Chintan
#10 Posted : 1/5/2013 11:14:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SHroomtroll wrote:
No amanita muscaria and amanita pantherina are not very toxic at all, sure if you eat like 15caps you could be in danger but eat 1-3 and you will just be trippin or at least high.

preparation plays a part into it too, ibotenic acid is much more toxic than muscimol/muscazone, and if you prepare your shrooms properly all (or at least the vast majority) the ibotenic will have converted to either of those.

fresh/raw amanitas are significantly more toxic.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

rOm
#11 Posted : 8/22/2020 9:46:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GroundSound wrote:

The deadliest amanita are the death caps or destroying angels, they are white or off white ( canbe abit greenish or yellowish ) amanitas, andeven those deadliestones destroy your liverin 7 days.
And thats actually also why they are so dangerous, cause someone can eat them, and they taste very good, andwill feel fine for a few days, then start to feel a bit of pain in liver, and the liver will probably do a failure around7 or8 days post ingestion, and its far too late when you start having those symptoms to do a stomach wash....
Most food poisonning, you feel unwell while digesting it, and can vomit it,therefore metabolising less poison. With Destroying Angels, the latency is very deadly. And amanitamuscaria or pantherina when washed by raincan go off white, so they are very hard to identify properly;so we always advise for your life to not forage anything that isn't clearly identified, so the good muscimol amanita have their dots on (they getwashedpretty easily but takethem with dots asit is also a easy feature for positive Identification) and the red color for muscaria or fawn color for pantherina.There are also other muscimol amanita with white dots that are yellow or gold orange a bit.

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 8/22/2020 12:27:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool thread rOm. I've got two ziplock full of dried amanita muscaria which I picked a couple seasons ago. I have yet to try them. I'm having a pretty psychedelic summer, I think I may give it a go with them soon. I think I will try them on their own first. I do have some tabs in the fridge for later experimentation if I like the mushrooms. Thanks for bumping this.

olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand