We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Ganja And DMT: Do They Mix? Options

DMTripper
#21 Posted : 2/20/2010 11:14:20 PM

John Murdoch IV

I don't find cannabis and DMT or shrooms mix well. Just DMT can have very positive effect on my mood and life for a good time after smoking DMT. But when I mix the two the afterglow doesn't last or doesn't really come. It's like DMT lifts me up but the cannabis pulls me down.

That's why I smoke very little cannabis.
Tired of it anyways.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#22 Posted : 2/21/2010 12:25:10 AM

John Murdoch IV

I quit smoking cannabis. I feel it's doing me no good anymore. Just keeping me down.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

mogascreeta
#23 Posted : 3/13/2010 11:45:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DiscipleofSpice wrote:
I have to stop smoking ganja because it somehow blocks DMT from working. These past two months I smoked more Mary J than ever, and each time I tried vaping some spice I would get nowhere. The visuals decreased until yesterday when I got ZERO yes ZERO visuals. I couldn't believe it...even with the dark jungle, even with Sally D! I could feel the spice plug in as usual, but now I feel a resistance within my chemistry that no doubt comes from ganja, and it quickly inactivates the DMT.

I'm puzzled because I've read that ganja and DMT mix well with others, but unfortunately this is not true with me. Are there any others here that have the same problem?

i have this same problem as well. when i first tried the weed/dmt combo it went well for the first few sessions, after that, seriously decreased visuals. now i only smoke spice when im sober. i like it best that way.
"I'm creeping back to life, my nervous system all awry, I'm wearing the inside out. Look at him now, he's paler somehow, but he's coming round. He's starting to choke It's been so long since he spoke, well he can have the words right from my mouth. And with these words I can see, clear through the clouds that covered me, Just give it time then speak my name. now we can hear ourselves again" Pink Floyd- Wearing the Inside Out
Mogascreeta is a pathological liar and should not be taken seriously under any circumstance.

#24 Posted : 3/14/2010 12:27:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

wouldn't dream of going into hyperspace stoned or drunk. That would be like getting into the cockpit of a Mach 28 superjet while under the influence ... absolutely no way. I want my wits about me.
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

wikiwahwah
#25 Posted : 3/14/2010 12:43:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

88 wrote:
wouldn't dream of going into hyperspace stoned or drunk. That would be like getting into the cockpit of a Mach 28 superjet while under the influence ... absolutely no way. I want my wits about me.

I agree. I wouldn't smoke DMT when I've ingested anything else, but thats just me - it doesn't feel right to have anything else in my body when I blast off.

I've sampled a number of outdoor varieties grown in the UK as well as what Amsterdam has to offer. My advice would be to keep away from all cannabis if you're intending to smoke DMT. Cannabis is not to be taken lightly and can be a very intense experience, especially if eaten in large enough quamtities.

Smoking DMT with a clear head seems to be best for me (although I'm sure others beg to differ).

W

L_Star
#26 Posted : 3/14/2010 12:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim remeber pulling on a sub break dose while having smoked b4 hand. Was a fast nervous ride.

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

PREV12