We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT Healing Ceremony Options

idtravlr
#1 Posted : 12/12/2009 1:57:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still in "glow" and just barely able to comprehend the keyboard to write this... But I just have to share this experience while I can remember it...

I grabbed my glass "manual vaporizer"... / meth pipe (as much as I hate to call it that, that's what it was designed for) Crying or very sad But it's still THE most effective DMT utility I've ever found, once you learn its nuances. I had not loaded any additional spice into the pipe. I figured that I would clean / smoke it out, for a warm up, before I loaded it for a full breakthrough. I was not in any way expecting what was to come next...

Quick set and setting overview: I'm in my living room, sitting cross-legged / Buddha style in my favorite smoking chair. Pretty much the same as I always do. All lights turned off except for one dim red light burning in the corner. No incense or candles this time, as I wasn't planning on a full breakthrough experience at this point.

I hit the first hit on the pipe and was surprised of how much smoke I got. I actually burned it a tiny bit because I thought I'd need much more heat to vape up the residuals. As soon as I felt the harsh, slightly burnt, smoke I pulled the lighter away and drew in the remaining of what I could handle.

Things started to get crazy at this point. I still had my eyes open, deciding what to do next, and all of the furniture in my living room began taking on personalities, expressions, and vocals as they often do at this point. I thought about setting the pipe down now, because I could barely make sense of anything, but decided to go for another hit. I managed to get the glass stem in my mouth, and get a flame somewhere near the glass bulb. I really had no control at this point, but it seemed that I was being guided in the proper direction and technique to get a secondary, perfectly vaped hit. I drew the hit in, and it just kept coming and coming, so I continued to draw it in until I had no more lung capacity. By the time my lungs were full I had no recognition of the world that surrounded me. I still don't remember setting the pipe and lighter down.

The next thing I knew I was transported into a black realm. There were entities holding sword-like shards of yellow glass, almost like light sabers from star wars, except they had fine points, and sharp edges. I blasted past these entities at hyper speed, and they seemed to be communicating to "let him pass".

I really can't remember a lot of the detail of what happened next, but I ended up in a realm, or a space / room, with a single very powerful and very skilled being. He seemed to be almost human, but clearly from another realm. He spoke many words to me, those of which I can't remember now, but I do remember thinking "He is embeding these ideas in my memory for future benefit". I knew that I wouldn't remember them, but I also knew they would become lodged in my brain, and become part of me.

This is very hard to describe, but he communicated to me that this was a cleansing and wisdom ceremony, and that I would gain much toward what I am seeking. Keep in mind that at this point I had absolutely no attachment with my human body. I didn't know where it was, what it was doing, or why it even needed to exist. I do remember thinking these thoughts...

The next thing I can recall is that my body lay on a table, sectioned into slices. It wasn't scary, it was just like I was observing a procedure on my self. The entity used a scraper tool of some sort and scraped large amounts of black, almost fatty like tissue from the open sections of my body. It was almost like I was a peeled banana and he was scraping off the soft tissue inside the skin. The difference was that he was scraping deep tissue. Deep black, bubbly, tissue from well within my body, and never even getting near the outer skin.

Lastly, it was communicated to me that I had been through a healing and cleansing process. That much of what ails me has been removed, and that I am now at a point where I can continue healing if I CHOOSE to. The communication was one of... "I've done a huge favor for you here, and I've given you a fresh body and mind to work with. You have to take it from here and follow your will.

That's really about all I either remember or can even begin to translate into words. It was one of my most powerful, pure vaped DMT experiences to date, and it was the very first pure DMT experience that I've ever had that felt like a true healing session. It was as if my toxins were removed and I have been given the opportunity to start fresh... "Take it or leave it..."

A truly amazing experience, and I didn't even have to weigh out a fresh measurement! Wow! Although I can never be sure what this all really meant, I am taking it as a spice-given leaf to turn over. It's time for me to once again begin my rituals of health, fitness, and harmony in my life.

Such an incredible experience!

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antrocles
#2 Posted : 12/12/2009 4:47:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

AMAZING IDT!!!, i too had a recent "surgery" session...though mine wasn't entirely a "healing" ceremony....more of an examination....

sounds like the spice has given you quite a gift. time for the new, healthy idtraveler to step forth!! very powerful brother....very beautiful report.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

universecannon
#3 Posted : 12/12/2009 5:15:14 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

wow incredible! Sounds like a very healing experience idt, unlike any I've heard with smoked spice. Take advantage of it man

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 12/12/2009 5:25:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing report! I always don't know how to respond to such topics, but it sure sounds like a gift! The scraping, washing away of "dirt" is a theme Swim also knows. But not to such an extent.

idtravlr
#5 Posted : 12/12/2009 11:00:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. It's been several hours now, and I've done some sleeping, and deep thinking. The end of alcohol and tobacco begins today! I truly feel blessed to have been given this experience.

Peace!
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

antrocles
#6 Posted : 12/13/2009 1:15:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

...BEAUTIFUL BROTHER....

DMT raises another soul up a notch.....and as a result, ALL of us just grew!!

THANK YOU!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Espiridion
#7 Posted : 12/13/2009 2:17:18 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Good read. Good memory. Good luck. Tobacco can be licked by tricking yourself when you feel like a cigg. If you know the feeling will pass, which it does, just remember to distract yourself with something else for a few minutes. If you smoke after meals, then instead get up and do something completely out of the ordinary.

Thanks for the report. I hope one day to experience such a deep cleaning. I always return refreshed but have never been 'under the knife'.

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Hypnos
#8 Posted : 3/11/2010 9:00:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr,

As Im about to have my first spice journey tonight and hoping for some healing/clarity, I came across your post.

Now that it has been a few months since that healing session how have you been doing ? Any major results ?

All the best,

H.
I AM.

Dimitrius
#9 Posted : 3/11/2010 10:57:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd say I'm curious as well....if you care to share idtravlr.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Shadowlord
#10 Posted : 3/11/2010 11:55:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting Report.
Thanks for sharing it with us. I also would like to know if you found any lasting benefits. Especially as I feel called to do more DMT even though I am still a little weirded out by it all.
No substance or experience seems to come close to DMT nor is anything as daunting. At least for me.

I do seem to think/feel that healing or wisdom is imparted and that it seeps out slowly over the days and/or weeks after an experience sometimes and i haven't even gotten to the breakthrough stage as of yet.
Once again, thanks for sharing and a follow up report would be cool if you get around to it.

DoingKermit
#11 Posted : 3/12/2010 12:46:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I really liked reading about your experience, idtravlr. It isn't the first time i've heard of people thinking about having a teeny taste with some left overs and then suddenly get thrown into a really intense experience. Like others said, an update on how things are going would be cool. Good luck with it, buddy!

MooshyPeaches
#12 Posted : 3/12/2010 4:42:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

make use of your gift ^__^

impossiblemachine
#13 Posted : 3/13/2010 4:24:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful
"wherever you go...there you are"