We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My Salvia Options

Xt
#21 Posted : 3/7/2010 8:48:40 PM

Nice nice! Do they go dormant or just slow down/sleep?
Im rather curious, id like to try getting a few cuttings in the next month or two as the summer rolls in. Up till now its been too cold.
Id like to grow them on the window sill, possibly outside when its at its best.

Have you taken a cutting from this lady? Id like to know how old/large they have to be before able to take cuttings.

Well done on the grow tho. She looks bushy and dark.
Oh what lights are those? Just looks like low watt cfls?

β€œRight here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bassface
#22 Posted : 3/8/2010 1:15:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

They don't go dormant or anything like that. Why do you ask?

I tried growing mine near a window and didn't have much luck, but my apartment doesn't have a north or south facing window.

The plant on the right is a cutting I took from the big plant. If you plant has multiple branches or is fairly tall, I'd feel okay with taking a cutting. I'm using 26 watt CFl's, one 6500k and the other 5500k. Based on how bushy the big plant is, I'd say it's adequate. I hope your grow is successful. Salvia really is an easy plant to grow once the conditions are right.

PREV12