We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro. Options

GenesisCorrupted
#1 Posted : 1/25/2024 9:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a near death experience last year at the end of February. It made me realize I’ve been wasting my life waiting for things to improve to start living it. So I gave up that bullshit idea. And then just started living my life as fast as I could. I started using my time researching psychedelics. I was particularly interested in ayahuasca. So I decided to do a dosage of it and see what it was like. It caused a complete spiritual awakening in me. So now I’ve been forever changed. I figured I might as well come here and see what’s going on and maybe figure out how to make some of these cartridges in the future.
That’s me in a nutshell.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

pantostao
#2 Posted : 1/28/2024 6:29:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A quick search revealed that selegiline is a MAO-B inhibitor primarily. Harmalas are reversible MAO-A inhibitors. They are not in the same class, I don't think selegiline alone will activate DMT, but I hope someone with more knowledge can chime in.

You should be careful when combining drugs, this can be very dangerous.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 1/28/2024 7:42:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

pantostao wrote:
A quick search revealed that selegiline is a MAO-B inhibitor primarily. Harmalas are reversible MAO-A inhibitors. They are not in the same class, I don't think selegiline alone will activate DMT, but I hope someone with more knowledge can chime in.

You should be careful when combining drugs, this can be very dangerous.

This is essentially what I would have said - selegiline will not serve to activate orally dosed DMT. It is also an irreversible MAOI so the dietary safety warnings would be particularly applicable here.

https://en.wikipedia.org.../Selegiline#Interactions

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

GenesisCorrupted
#4 Posted : 1/29/2024 8:48:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It’s really weird that I just now saw your reply after I edited the message.
I think because it only absorbs through your skin. It doesn’t suppress your gut or intestinal MAO at all which means that you don’t need to restrict your diet.

I did say I was given a prescription didn’t I? I know about the diet and medical restrictions.

I didn’t see DMT in that list. I have only one prescription and I want to take DMT. That’s it.

This is my favorite type of anti-depressant and I finally found a type of it that I can use without having to affect my diet.

But at the same time I’ve been on the diet for almost a year now, because I really like DMT. I was really hoping to get put onto an antidepressant that would be able to activate DMT orally. It just doesn’t seem like that’s possible anymore because nobody wants you to be able to suppress your gut MAO it’s too dangerous because there’s so much pickled shit in our societies nowadays.

It’s pretty frustrating but honestly it feels like the best antidepressant for me would just be about 25 mg of pure harmine every day.
Something that would never be prescribed in my country. They are way too busy just throwing SSRI at every single thing that moves.

The_Embalmer
#5 Posted : 2/2/2024 6:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MAOI interaction thread

Hopefully this helps GC 😀
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

DexterMTripp
#6 Posted : 2/3/2024 9:56:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GenesisCorrupted wrote:
I had a near death experience last year at the end of February. It made me realize I’ve been wasting my life waiting for things to improve to start living it. So I gave up that bullshit idea. And then just started living my life as fast as I could. I started using my time researching psychedelics. I was particularly interested in ayahuasca. So I decided to do a dosage of it and see what it was like. It caused a complete spiritual awakening in me. So now I’ve been forever changed. I figured I might as well come here and see what’s going on and maybe figure out how to make some of these cartridges in the future.
That’s me in a nutshell.

YES!!! I don't know how old you are, but yeah. You can't wait for things to change. Life is yours to "take". Write down in a journal what you want your life to look like in 3 months, a year, and 5 years (right down to what you are wearing and how you look achieving it). Wake up every day, and read that, then take steps to get there. It might change along the way as something crosses your path that is "better" than the plan you had, and you grab onto that zip line. Meditate every morning and get your head in the right place. I wasted a lot of time in life being "too tough" to meditate, and too much thinking I wasn't worthy of having a life I wanted. Tell your closest mates (or partner) what your dream is, because it keeps you accountable. Don't spend energy thinking about miserable things, or what you 'can't' do. The universe will repay you by giving you whatever you put your energy into, including believing something about yourself. If you believe you can't, you won't. If you believe you can you will. The universe does expect you to use your amazing human brain to take the steps necessary to accomplish it. Where you put your energy, results will follow.

I found this series on youtube a while back and it really made a difference in the way I saw the world. I wish I had found it sooner. I put it into practice, because I had nothing to lose and my life changed. The momentum I built on the things I wanted to accomplish became unstoppable. People took notice. I just got back from a trip (business) in fact that was yet another example of this put into practice where the results exceeded my own expectation.

You can do whatever you want. Believe it.

"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek