We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Noob tries to make DMT Options

Cr1cky
#1 Posted : 1/11/2024 4:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.

This is my first attempt making dmt.
Does it look ok?
I plan to dry it out and try mixing with vape juice.

Thanks

https://ibb.co/3T8dp0J

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 1/14/2024 2:10:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Looks like a nice dish of DMT Smile Well done

Blind_Goat
#3 Posted : 1/14/2024 2:55:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well done, comrade.
Just evaporate well your solvents, because they taste bad and are carcinogenic.

Remember to use pure solvents (like lab naphta) on further extractions because they contain less contaminants, therefore less harm to your health.
"Whenever we pronounce something, we singularly devalue it. We believe we have plunged deep into abysses, but when we resurface, the drop of water on the pale tips of our fingers no longer resembles the sea from which it comes. We dream of having discovered marvelous treasures in a mine, but when we return to the light of day, we bring back only fake stones and shards of glass; nevertheless, the treasure gleams, unchanged, in the darkness." (Maeterlinck)

Pandora
#4 Posted : 1/14/2024 5:52:14 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Cr1cky wrote:
Hi everyone.

This is my first attempt making dmt.
Does it look ok?
I plan to dry it out and try mixing with vape juice.

Thanks

https://ibb.co/3T8dp0J

Wow Cricky, that looks AMAZING! Great work for a first extraction.

If you'd like to share more, like tell us a bit about yourself or share some of your experiences or even your first initiation, we'd love to read it.

A very warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

pantostao
#5 Posted : 1/15/2024 12:54:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, it looks pretty fine. (However, none of us can say for sure, it's impossible to test a photo).

What was your last step? Did you freeze precipitate? Or evaporated your solvent?. Freeze precipitation get's you purer crystals.

If you're making DMT juice, are you gonna use a sub-ohm tank? Or a disposable cart? The optimal dmt to liquid ratio depends a lot on this. Sub-ohm tanks can use a weaker liquid. Carts need at least 1g for every ml of PG, up to 2.5g/ml or so.

DexterMTripp
#6 Posted : 1/16/2024 1:24:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa. That looks like a ton. Way more than I got out of my 100g.
That looks like a salt mine. Very happy

How much bark did you start with?
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek

Cr1cky
#7 Posted : 1/28/2024 11:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for the welcoming messages.

It’s hard to tell how much bark I used as I just eyed it out of the bag I tried to use around 25/30% of the bag which was (900g)

I used the freeze method and then I aimed a small usb fan at the dish for a few hours to fully dissolve the rest of the naphtha.

I usually puff my own 70/30 vape juice so I just used that to mix with. I was vaping at 35w

Firstly I went 1g to 2ml of juice.

Literally watching many many videos to gather as much info as I could. I dissolved the crystal into the juice with some hot water underneath a little plastic cap. To me it all went perfect.

Previously I tried a disposable vape over Christmas 2023, to which I had a good time seeing all the colours listening to music.

My first 3 puffs of my own juice WOW completely different experience. I mean the other times were really good but this was immense.

I feel like now every trip I go on I can’t really remember much afterwards. I feel like when I break through I’m afraid and don’t want to be there sometimes it’s weird and feel like I’m killing the experience.

The feel good that I’ve gotten from trying DMT has been really good. It’s opened my eyes a lot

Although. I’m still a noob and I think I’m afraid of letting go 😫