We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A hello to fellow travelers! Options

lenticularis
#1 Posted : 1/22/2024 8:09:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi! I've lurked briefly on this forum before, but finally decided to hop in after finally experiencing the wonders of this site's namesake for myself. After a brief moment of deliberation, I decided to make my moniker my favourite formation of cloud. Not after the vegetable.

A few years back, my father of all people decided to dip his toes in the world of psychedelics and take me along for the ride - after three wacky chocolates out in the woods and a wonderful time courtesy of the Golden Teachers, I decided I wanted to explore deeper into this world.

Most of my experience good and bad has come from shrooms, but I've also tried a variety of different substances including MDMA, cannabis, LSD, and ketamine. Until recently, DMT somewhat evaded me - the mystique surrounding the chemical, combined with some anxiety around the purported "most powerful psychedelic" somewhat warded me off, due to some troubles in my own personal life I feared I might have to face a little too directly under its influence. Thankfully, my first experience actually went quite well - however, the intensity of my experience has endowed in me what I think is probably a healthy respect for this incredible chemical. I look forward to sharing my own future experiences when the time is right again, as well as meet and learn from other open-minded folks. In my own personal circle, I seek to demystify and reduce the stigma around psychedelics, something I'm glad to report I've had some success in.

Thank you for reading - I hope you all enjoy my ramblings, and that other people new to this world can glean something from my experiences as I have from others before. Big grin

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Falcata
#2 Posted : 1/23/2024 3:50:42 AM

Falca

I've also been registered here for a short time and I don't belong to the welcome committee, but I can still tell you that:

Welcome! Big grin

As I say in a recent reply, "(...) We never know how a simple sentence may affect those who read it, it is a duty to share our experiences".

I can say that with MDMA taking it "therapeutically" (120mg + in solitude + sensory deprivation) I had one of the most integrative experiences, to summarize it quickly, it took me to a moment in my childhood, which I always recounted, to myself and to others as something traumatic and although the reasons were, suddenly I was at that moment, Feeling like when I was 8 years old and that kid, I was excited to run away from home, content with the fantastic life that I was going to live by myself full of adventures. hahaha

That broke the way I saw that moment inside of me and healed a lot of things, it's a tool that I'm very fond of and has a lot of potential.

As for DMT, I can say that with +100 trips, that vertigo and acceleration of the pulse before jumping has not disappeared, nor the respect for it, we are not in charge there, nor do I think that anyone, in my opinion, can say:

"I control DMT"

Very happy Very happy Laughing

This forum is a well of wisdom full of interesting people.

Best regards.
"Nosce te ipsum"

Pandora
#3 Posted : 1/27/2024 1:51:22 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

lenticularis,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Haha you don't have to be on the Welcome Committee to welcome new members, we are just very passionate about it.

I enjoyed your intro and the report you posted lenticularis. I think you are a great addition to our community.

Fascinating that your father was the first to interest you in psychedelics. I know there are many folks here who fantasize about tripping with their parents - it's a kind of holy grail. Do you still trip with your father? Have you mentioned DMT to him?

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU