We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Entity Posession Options

secretbrac
#21 Posted : 11/30/2023 12:05:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Catspaw and everyone. These responses have been so helpful, you have no idea. I wish I could report the situation has gotten better but we are still working on things. I will you updated on this though.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

livinglight108
#22 Posted : 12/8/2023 8:25:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow - very interesting thread here. Thanks for posting it and for all of the wonderfully insightful comments. Many cultures speak to the idea of phenomenon of possession. It's certainly nothing new. Anecdotally if a humans gut or brain is infested with parasites we are finding that said parasites can influence the way this person thinks and behaves. Is such phenomenon analogous to what can similarly occur in the more subtle bodies?

I hope his situation has improved.

Take care
Life is preparatory death , Death is preparatory living
In between the two, is key to eternal life
Who asks not questions of death
Shows up to the event without a ticket

abecedarian
#23 Posted : 12/10/2023 3:44:33 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

livinglight108 wrote:
Anecdotally if a humans gut or brain is infested with parasites we are finding that said parasites can influence the way this person thinks and behaves.

I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

The_Embalmer
#24 Posted : 1/12/2024 12:05:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know a lot of people are uncomfortable with their spiritual side but you really should try and protect yourself before entering these other realms. I usually say a prayer calling in my spirit guides and light some palasanto to clear the energy of the room with some Tibetan bowls and meditation for a couple minutes before taking off, hell sometimes ill recite the litany of fear from dune. Just anything to protect you. Having this type of intent going into an experience is like the hyperspace equivalent of grounding yourself before working with electronics. DMT has a duality to it like everything else and it is only a reflection of the self.

Best of luck to you op and your friend!! Try to call on to your spirit guides or your ancestors to help protect you!
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

PREV12