We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Befriend jesters Options

TrippinBallsJester
#1 Posted : 9/3/2023 7:52:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Please elaborate!

A DMT jester took me for a ride it felt like someone grabbed me and was like shaking my whole being back and forth through different rooms right in front of my face. I could see the jesters face morphing in a circular clock like motion, testing me through it and I was told I've been tested. I was actually dying of laughter the whole trip. Very happy

I met them for the first time I did DMT. They weren't right in my face, but hiding behind objects or something and laughing. And I just started laughing with them, which made them laugh more, which made me laugh more as well. They were also like "yaya, you get it, huehuehuehue". Good times. They're quite cool if you approach them normally, really.

The jesters don't really want to hurt you or anything; they just enjoy pranking and spooking you. I always approach with friendliness when I see them, and they've realised that they can no longer scare me, so we have a good relationship. I spoke to them earlier and they were happy to see me, they were playfully dancing around and smiling, being goofy. If I feel them trying to scare me, I just say something like "hey guys, that doesn't work on me, but nice try!"

The jesters are fun and don't mean any harm, but if you're scared they will take advantage. If you see the jesters, try as much as possible to be calm and say you want to be friends. This will really help you out on future trips of you can befriend them and the other entities Smile

If you have any questions about them, please let me know! Love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

travis
#2 Posted : 9/6/2023 9:21:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting read! Thank you!

I have never done DMT yet, so I can't really add to the topic, but I was wondering how many trips have you done on DMT and how many times have you interacted with Jesters?

Do you think Jesters are real or a product of your brain?

TrippinBallsJester
#3 Posted : 9/7/2023 5:08:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're welcome.

I had a lot of trips, I don't ever count em anymore. I'd say jesters were the most often appearing entity.

I think all entities are real. Brain is a reciever, so the only functions of brain is to recieve and processing the signal.

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 9/8/2023 3:51:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Makes me think of my new practice of always smiling before hitting my device and entering whatever level of hyperspace I plan on going in the instance.

TrippinBallsJester wrote:
"hey guys, that doesn't work on me, but nice try!"

And this is familiar Smile In my mind, it's like the recording of Dennis on the computer in Jurassic Park, "uh uh uh, you didn't say the magic word, uh uh uh, you didn't say the magic word." Laughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#5 Posted : 9/8/2023 3:49:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

When I dose hard and fast enough I get in your face entities. They are super pushy and super information hungry for why I am there. But in fact they do mean no harm and they are rather playful.

If I get tested or harassed I find that offering nothing but surrender and love pays off hugely. I don't resist. I don't tell them that won't work on me. Sometimes I ask them for help. But mostly I just let them have their way with me.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 9/8/2023 4:15:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
I don't tell them that won't work on m.

For me, I always say this when they're definitely trying to prank me lol.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

secretbrac
#7 Posted : 9/22/2023 5:04:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

smiling before you start tripping is a good idea. i'm going to start doing this. The jesters sound like fun.

scaredofthedark
#8 Posted : 10/2/2023 5:24:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Makes me think of my new practice of always smiling before hitting my device and entering whatever level of hyperspace I plan on going in the instance.

Do you find this works?

Voidmatrix
#9 Posted : 10/3/2023 4:45:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

scaredofthedark wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

Do you find this works?

I mean, so far so good Laughing I have been on a break for a couple of weeks though.

One love

scaredofthedark
#10 Posted : 10/5/2023 10:16:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL, that's funny. Well shit, I hope it works. Let us know how the next trip goes!

PsyDuckmonkey
#11 Posted : 11/21/2023 7:50:34 PM

witch

Haha I love them.

Once there was this clown head train worm thing that was circling around in the air. It gave me a feeling of welcome, like I'm one of them, like 'ah hi nice to see you sib'

Another time they made me feel like I was turned into all kinds of weird things, like a toaster, a box, a door... it was this crazy sense of having lost all control over everything, but it still felt safe and fun.. They told me 'hey this is what you came here for, right?' And of course they weren't lying.

Jesters are cool. Can't wait to meet them again.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

The_Embalmer
#12 Posted : 1/12/2024 3:25:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're welcome.

I had a lot of trips, I don't ever count em anymore. I'd say jesters were the most often appearing entity.

I think all entities are real. Brain is a reciever, so the only functions of brain is to recieve and processing the signal.

To me they are like metaphors I don't actually see like a jester or an elf but what I'm experiencing feels like a presence is there and it takes the form of impossible fractals and patterns and colors. Sometimes it feels like the thoughts that start entering my head through the experience are not of my own. Like intrusive thinking that will correlate with the experience. This could just be me getting more in touch with my inner gut but the way it was projected was in the form of visuals doing surgery on me or from what it felt like was going on (talking a mixture of experiences here) Sometimes when i smoke a little spice i will have my dreams pop back into my head and i can see the dream in my head without any visuals going on. I don't know how to describe it. I suppose it's different for everyone but a lot of the visuals I see on my trip are more from feeling and then I try my best to describe the feeling and visuals using metaphors from this physical reality. For example some people describe the being or presence I encountered on this one particular experience being a jester although whatever that thing was I saw or felt it was not like any jester I've ever seen before. It was this amalgamation of all sorts of geometric patterns and shapes happening all at once and the nature of the trip was very jester like i suppose because it involved me getting roasted and some dark comedy with me being the butt of the joke. Now this wasnt like i was literally on a stage and people were laughing at me naked but at one point during the trip it is how it felt. Only briefly was it's presence strong enough for me to be able to see it poking through the realities it was tearing me through but anything I read about this common terms for dmt wouldn't come close to describing it. I have also had a soul surgery experience where i was being operated on by long organic mechanical arms that cut open my stomach and fixed something in me that helped my intuition but it was more once again like a metaphor from the visuals I was seeing at the time and correlated to what has been going on in my life with recent traumas.

This thread has got me thinking though that my most recent experience around new years I ran into this jester like presence again that has been somewhat of a guide for me strangely these past months. My last experience was almost like meeting with a goofy therapist who was very happy for my recent progress and then we had a good laugh with all sorts of weird geometric stuff going on.

I really resonate with receiving and processing like we are some kind of radio signal or spiritual antenna.
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

The_Embalmer
#13 Posted : 1/12/2024 5:13:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:

Please elaborate!

A DMT jester took me for a ride it felt like someone grabbed me and was like shaking my whole being back and forth through different rooms right in front of my face. I could see the jesters face morphing in a circular clock like motion, testing me through it and I was told I've been tested. I was actually dying of laughter the whole trip. Very happy

I met them for the first time I did DMT. They weren't right in my face, but hiding behind objects or something and laughing. And I just started laughing with them, which made them laugh more, which made me laugh more as well. They were also like "yaya, you get it, huehuehuehue". Good times. They're quite cool if you approach them normally, really.

The jesters don't really want to hurt you or anything; they just enjoy pranking and spooking you. I always approach with friendliness when I see them, and they've realised that they can no longer scare me, so we have a good relationship. I spoke to them earlier and they were happy to see me, they were playfully dancing around and smiling, being goofy. If I feel them trying to scare me, I just say something like "hey guys, that doesn't work on me, but nice try!"

The jesters are fun and don't mean any harm, but if you're scared they will take advantage. If you see the jesters, try as much as possible to be calm and say you want to be friends. This will really help you out on future trips of you can befriend them and the other entities Smile

If you have any questions about them, please let me know! Love

Its funny it reminds me of jobsite behavior a lot of the time in the trades you will get hazed alot the first time you enter the site but then as the weeks go on and they see that you can hang and you just start joking back with em then they end up becoming like family to you
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”