We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can anyone experiment with this? MAGNETS and Psychedelics - People can see magnets while tripping? Options

PsyDuckmonkey
#1 Posted : 1/1/2024 8:53:59 PM

witch

EDIT: The opening post had been deleted by poster, for some reason. I'm adding context to my reply below.
The post mentioned that allegedly, people on tryptamines can 'see' magnetic fields in some manner, and that this was something that had been looked at by various official-sounding institutions before.

Cool! Let me design you an experiment!

You take a strong neodynium magnet, and a non-magnetic piece of metal with similar weight and shape.

You give them to a friend who will not be present for the rest of the experiment. This friend takes two small, opaque identical plastic cases, and glues the pieces of metal inside the boxes with hot glue in an identical way, then seals them.

They give you back the cases. You write '1' on one, and '2' on the other.

You give them to a friend, who trips and plays with them (without opening them or testing their magnetism with metals or magnets - ideally the tripping should happen in nature with no metal objects around). They write their experiences down.

You give them to another friend, who trips, plays with them and writes their experiences down.

Etc. rinse and repeat.

If you want, as the last participant, you can trip and play with the boxes. If you want to do this, don't read any of the reports by others.

Now, you unseal the two boxes, and see which one has the magnet. You write down which number had the magnet.

Now, you take all the reports, read them, and learn something interesting.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nitrogenaztec
#2 Posted : 1/2/2024 12:24:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

deleted sorry.

this topic was draining the fuck out of me. i couldnt even sleeeeeppp.