We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Businessman’s Ayahuasca -- MHRB Water Decoction Options

A Single Step
#1 Posted : 12/31/2023 7:36:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Andrew Gallimore shares reports of the activity of a cold water decoction of MHRB on substack.

"Simple, single plant, short-acting oral DMT without the MAOI (or the vomiting and shitting)."

"It isn't so much that I ‘seem to think that Mimosa hostilis is active without MAOI added,’ but rather that I know this, having felt it in my own body in the only valid scientific analysis I know: the psychonautic bioassay.” (Entheogen Review, 1999, 8, 1)

Ott continues:

"M. tenuiflora (hostilis) is indeed active neat, with no cooking nor additives, simply by hand-squeezing briefly the pounded root-bark in water, 25g twice infused for less than an hour and minimally squeezed in 125 ml cold, neutral water. Each time was quite distinctly visionary and pharmahuasca-DMT-like, albeit with a slightly accelerated pharmacodynamic all-'round.”

https://alieninsect.substack.com/p/businessmans-ayahuasca

Has anybody tried this?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.