We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THC - Take One Options

bIRD_
#1 Posted : 12/15/2023 9:27:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

THC – Take One

Yesterday i tried out the cbd conversion from CBD to ∆9-THC and oh boy was it successful! It has been 8 years since i last used THC. Back then i had issues with the substance but i got interested taking it again as i heard about its healing properties.

At first i took a tiny bit of my thc/cbd goo and added it to my concentrate crucible of my vaporizer.
I felt it coming on very slowly, accelerating, pressure on my eyes. I got happy and opted to take a bit of that goo on my emesh as i was a bit unhappy with smoalking the vaporizer - i might reserve that for dry flower -. Luckily the issues i knew from back then didn’t appear which gave me great confidence.

I wasn’t ready for having my eyes opened that evening, but the tiny dose on my emesh* expanded me widely.
Upon taking the hit i felt my headspace changing. Emotions became broadly available and felt colorful – like the frame of them became expanded, added content. It was a familiar feeling i’ve been there before. I was listening to some down-tempo psychedelic music and really digged it. I felt present, though a bit anxious, but i understood why i felt this anxiety despite probably just taking a bit too much thc.

It showed me habits of me projecting onto myself, that was a real eye opener. I was able to grasp how i’m controlling myself in comparison to others, like a inward looking mechanism „keeping myself in check“ and i was like: Why am i doing this?
This was my issue back then aswell! The anxiety induced from this feeling of being present branched into seperating thought patterns which got so bad it could be labeled as illness, sooo…

Was i just anxious all the time? - Probably yes!

I was shown the hurdles still to overcome. How i have been socially awkward and just not realizing it. How i pushed away this side of myself and stored it for noone to see. It felt releaving yet also intimidating as i know i have to get comfortable with it to make peace with myself.
The part of me that wants to be and individual and self-steered was on full display and i watched through the holes in the brick wall how my future could look like.

It was a happy day and i had a good time. It’s like a long lost ally came back into my life and i know theres a lot of therapeutic value in this substance. I’d like to smoalk some with a couple friends.
I hope they also get it to this extent how i see things. I really would like a friend to talk about such things IRL, people to comfort me – as i realized im unwell and theres alot of bad vibes inside of me due to abstaining from personal activity like i has been shown me today.

I wondered. How are we not talking about THIS anymore? I feel like we have been able to in the past, that we had a language for the things that ARE.

The world is a crazy place to discover. Im looking forward in doing so.

*FYI: I used the same settings as if i’d smoalk DMT. I was using 24W and toking slowly.

Music: Nanosphere - Swamp Dimension

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 12/15/2023 3:09:05 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Great report bIRD_.

Thanks for sharing.

Good questions at the end there. Why don't we talk about this stuff? I think the increasing powers of the internet are pulling folks away from these kinds of conversations and self-explorations.

In an odd way within modernity, never have folks been so isolated yet so interconnected within human history.

Another reason we don't talk about these things is the dominator culture does not approve of it. Don't talk about it, don't think about it, stay asleep, don't work on yourself, stay quiet, stay anxious, be afraid, be like everyone else . . . . the gears will continue to mesh nicely, very well greased.

I don't know the answer to becoming more social as I am a complete failure in this department.

Nontheless your insights seem powerful and I sincerely hope real growth results from this experience. Love
Pandora attached the following image(s):
They Live.jpg (295kb) downloaded 117 time(s).
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

murklan
#3 Posted : 12/15/2023 5:32:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the interesting and intimate report. And Pandora for the good reply.
I'm more in the technical department now and wonder haw did you do the conversion. With Zeolite? If so, have you read this about the concerns of vaping? I want to try the Zeolite path myself and would like to be able to vape also... But oral seems to be fine too.

AwesomeUsername
#4 Posted : 12/18/2023 8:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting view, but I am not sure if it actually works like this for everyone.

Been using this conversation regularly, and my experience is a bit different.

A co-worker of mine who was a stoner himself said something that stuck with me since then.

"Stoners claim that they are open-minded and willing to learn and try new stuff, but the opposite seems to be true. They are very set in their ways never really going outside of their comfort zone, and discarding everything they are not familiar with."

It hit hard, but he was right...

Cannabanoids are more simple then they apear...

It cuts off anger, which is good but not all other negative emotions.

Since I first tried it, up to this date it always made me and everyone I know overly defensive.

The user reconsiders every action and every word they say much more than sober. Basically robbing you of being spontaneous, and making you doubt yourself.

So why is it used? Not all on it is bad, it can prevent some people to do something very stupid.

It has medicinal properties regarding pain, inflammation, immune system..

It helps with sleep and appetite.

It can manage some mental health issues.

All of it... just short term...

Is it an eye-opener? I don't think so.

Pandora
#5 Posted : 12/19/2023 8:38:44 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

AwesomeUsername wrote:
Interesting view, but I am not sure if it actually works like this for everyone.

A co-worker of mine who was a stoner himself said something that stuck with me since then.

"Stoners claim that they are open-minded and willing to learn and try new stuff, but the opposite seems to be true. They are very set in their ways never really going outside of their comfort zone, and discarding everything they are not familiar with."

It hit hard, but he was right...

Cannabanoids are more simple then they apear...

It cuts off anger, which is good but not all other negative emotions.

Since I first tried it, up to this date it always made me and everyone I know overly defensive.

The user reconsiders every action and every word they say much more than sober. Basically robbing you of being spontaneous, and making you doubt yourself.

So why is it used? Not all on it is bad, it can prevent some people to do something very stupid.

It has medicinal properties regarding pain, inflammation, immune system..

It helps with sleep and appetite.

It can manage some mental health issues.

All of it... just short term...

Is it an eye-opener? I don't think so.

AwesomeUsername,

I don't doubt your experience and I respect your co-worker's opinion, but bIRD_ is reporting his recent direct experience and I deeply respect that.

One woman's poison is another woman's medicine no doubt. And that which may offer insight today could easily offer little or nothing over time as one grows.

I think it is important to note that bIRD_ is coming back to THC after a huge break that 100% rid his system of anything exogenous on that front. Coming back to it at a time in life that offers more maturity, insight and desire to change and grow.

I choose to take this report as it is presented.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

seagull
#6 Posted : 12/19/2023 3:15:52 PM

Hello world!

bIRD_ wrote:

It was a happy day and i had a good time. It’s like a long lost ally came back into my life and i know theres a lot of therapeutic value in this substance.[/url]

I am happy for you to notice and make use of the medical side of ganja. I hope you can use it in such a way going forward.
I myself am very weary of THC & CBD. My enviroment simply does not allow it and i do miss it. But i made a conciouse decision not to get near it.
Nowadays I feel a similar effect with a low dose of shrooms.
I believe you can get the same results from different inputs.
You&Iverse

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 12/19/2023 3:49:45 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Pandora wrote:
AwesomeUsername wrote:

[...]

AwesomeUsername,

I don't doubt your experience and I respect your co-worker's opinion, but bIRD_ is reporting his recent direct experience and I deeply respect that.

One woman's poison is another woman's medicine no doubt. And that which may offer insight today could easily offer little or nothing over time as one grows.

I think it is important to note that bIRD_ is coming back to THC after a huge break that 100% rid his system of anything exogenous on that front. Coming back to it at a time in life that offers more maturity, insight and desire to change and grow.

I choose to take this report as it is presented.

Clearly both viewpoints are valid - in my own experience, I can't necessarily extrapolate from any given session to another, although one thing does stand out - coming back to cannabinoids after a break has always been more uplifting and insightful than subsequent sessions in a period of cannabis use. The deepest explorations or visionary journeys have always had some distinguishing factor - if not the breaking of a fast then at least a new batch or an outlier amongst doses. That first hit of 'King Hassan' is unforgettable to this day: cannabis is, or can be, 1001% psychedelic. Just not all day, every day, week on month on decade. If you've experienced loss of magic or problematic usage in the past moderation is absolutely the key.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

bIRD_
#8 Posted : 12/22/2023 10:29:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AwesomeUsername wrote:

I think your coworker is expressing his own perspective, and i really dislike he generalizes the regular stoner with any thc user. i have used THC in the past and im not resonating with my past usage anymore, like, at all. When i was younger i closed myself off, not getting in touch with others, only using a couple pipelines to express myself when high. Holding alot of anxiety and just smoking more weed. NOT GETTING what im doing to myself.

I am now experiencing opposite effects when using THC. It opens me up and it clearly presents my emotions to me. My barriers. My Essence, My Life. I have to say im no regular stoner and started to use THC ceremonially, atleast being concious about what im getting myself into. It helped me work on myself and realize my potential, especially how far i am off to achieving it.

I can also just share my point of view and thats how things are for me, currently. Subject to change, as life is changing constantly.

bIRD_
#9 Posted : 12/22/2023 12:30:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Clearly both viewpoints are valid - in my own experience, I can't necessarily extrapolate from any given session to another, although one thing does stand out - coming back to cannabinoids after a break has always been more uplifting and insightful than subsequent sessions in a period of cannabis use. The deepest explorations or visionary journeys have always had some distinguishing factor - if not the breaking of a fast then at least a new batch or an outlier amongst doses. That first hit of 'King Hassan' is unforgettable to this day: cannabis is, or can be, 1001% psychedelic. Just not all day, every day, week on month on decade. If you've experienced loss of magic or problematic usage in the past moderation is absolutely the key.

True, true and true!