We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Can I do the Questionnaire again? Options

MercedesMam
#1 Posted : 7/31/2023 9:52:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I did the questionnaire about a year ago, and didn't really understand what I was getting in to. I thought it was going to be a "check the boxes with the motorcycles" kind of affair. Since I did it I've learnt a truckload about DMT, and would like to scrap my last questionnaire and have another crack at it.

I have looked around for an admin address to contact to ask, but can't seem to find one (nor an answer to my question on the forum).

Can anyone provide guidance? Thanks!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

null24
#2 Posted : 7/31/2023 7:10:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I don't think that you can retake it. However if you are wanting promotion, continuing to post is the best way to do it.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 7/31/2023 7:59:52 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I believe if you complete it all the way it starts over and your new answers will overwrite the old one, but I could be wrong about that. I think it's about 100 questions total, iirc.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Pandora
#4 Posted : 7/31/2023 9:03:37 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

MercedesMan,

Great question.

I think the key is can new users edit their posts? If so, then here is your Questionnaire:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=99259

At each response look to the upper right for an Edit button - click on that and if it works you are in business.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jungleheart
#5 Posted : 8/2/2023 6:09:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You should just start on question 68 and make really bomb a$$ answers. We can see your new responses in the chat. I don't think we can see if you edit your old ones. Also suggest making some more regular posts. You'll be in in no time Smile

MercedesMam
#6 Posted : 8/9/2023 7:54:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I'll report in from the bowels of my workstation where things are bubbling away as we speak to 1. gain the benefit of everyone's knowledge and 2. bump up my cred...

MercedesMam
#7 Posted : 8/9/2023 8:05:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

And any idea on this error message when I try to post in the Welcome Forum? I've tried in both Safari and Chrome:

"Forum Error

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Try Again"

Sad face.

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 8/9/2023 6:57:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

MercedesMam wrote:
And any idea on this error message when I try to post in the Welcome Forum? I've tried in both Safari and Chrome:

"Forum Error

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.

Try Again"

Sad face.

Just keep trying. It's been happening to me as well.

One love

Ps, it just happened Laughing
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

MercedesMam
#9 Posted : 8/10/2023 9:18:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful. Nice to know it ain't me!

MercedesMam
#10 Posted : 12/19/2023 5:10:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm back again and trying for the life of me to see how I can start a new post in the forum. Do I not have enough time with the forum to be able to do so? I feel I have something important I'd like to share Neutral

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 12/19/2023 11:24:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

MercedesMam wrote:
I'm back again and trying for the life of me to see how I can start a new post in the forum. Do I not have enough time with the forum to be able to do so? I feel I have something important I'd like to share Neutral

I can't entirely remember which sections will be locked to a 'normal' full member, but you should be able to see, at the top of each sub-forum index, a "new topic" button, as in the attached screenshot. Just click on that and fill in the title field, then you can start composing your post.

If the "new topic" button isn't there, you most likely don't have posting rights in that particular section yet.

What were you hoping to post about, and where?
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
new post.png (40kb) downloaded 26 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli