We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
smoked mimosa bark .. Options

starway7
#1 Posted : 9/7/2023 5:27:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed an idea and can barely believe the results...Thumbs up I think...Wut?

I ground up a very small amount of mimosa reddish colored bark.in coffie grinder as fine as possible then used a small dab spoon and removed two tiny spoons of the redish finer powder and put it in my glass vape pipe..

I tryed to vape the stuff set on 70 watts..and i think the bark powder vaped and combusted about the same time instead of just vaporizing..it went through a bubbler..

I took an inhale..[it didnt taste that bad] and the stuff instantly gave me an unexpectedly good high!

It felt like a molecule high and the room started getting ...[a little shiney!

It felt much like a molecule high...but in that tiny amount there could not have been much pure molecule in it..

This surprised me a lot..it felt much like [strong high quality pot] or low dose molecule!!

What ever it was it very effective..i can still feel the head effects...

Could there be some other active in the bark we have been unaware of all these years/could this be a new discovery?Shocked

Will send pictures of mimosa powder...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 9/7/2023 6:19:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have had an idea of putting this stuff into a shisha, which would vaporize the molecule. Haven't tried it out yet. I was thinking about getting heavy on harmalas first, so it wouldn't be necessary to inhale a lot at once.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/7/2023 6:38:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Interesting news! Any idea what quantity this small amount of bark was? Were you certain that your vaping device was completely free of residue from previous sessions with purified extracts, though?

I've merged the duplicate post.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

starway7
#4 Posted : 9/7/2023 8:12:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote=downwardsfromzero]Interesting news! Any idea what quantity this small amount of bark was? Were you certain that your vaping device was completely free of residue from previous sessions with purified extracts, though?

thats a good question?...im shure that atleast 98 percent of spice was vaped out..if any resedue left i would have been an extreemly tiny amount....!

i found this interesting also! but this defys logic//?Wut?

The quanity was very small a common tiny dab spoon.. [like you get in vape kits] x..2 is all i inhaled.. i used a water trap bubbler...

I know its mimosa..ive extracted from this bark before and got crystals...!

mimosa has only 1 or 2 percent spice in 100 grams of bark ...but could something else be in the bark we didnt know about?

Here is the photos of the ..[mimosa hostilis bark].. below...

I just put two tiny dab spoons raw bark powder..[in picture below]... of finer bark powder in my glass pipe...and after the first .. burn/vape..i instantly . took in the smoke and felt the head high/ not positive what this is/?

I used one tiny dab spoon at a time...i felt like a low to medium dose of spice...or a hit from some strong high quality pot?

downwardsfromzero...
Im glad you brought up the possibility of left over product in bowl!Neutral

i dont think there was any product left in bowl .... but.....

.....Im going to compleatly clean out the bowl.... then test again.... might be left over
just residue...Wink
starway7 attached the following image(s):
DSC00333.JPG (1,596kb) downloaded 138 time(s).
DSC00335.JPG (2,533kb) downloaded 139 time(s).

the_Architect
#5 Posted : 11/28/2023 8:30:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting experiment.
A friend of mine has a couple of volcano vaporizer, those uses for cannabis that make ballons.
The vape inside the ballon is not hot, is very easy to breathe... I guess you could put a higher amount in them... and take them at once.
the_Architect attached the following image(s):
Volcano.png (360kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna