We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Essay Options

mr_teknique
#1 Posted : 9/3/2023 12:31:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hay guys
found this place over from.. r/mescaline well it doesn't matter too much haha here i am Very happy. I always knew this place existed but i never needed to come down here around to this area of study.

My background comes from early internet days ~ for topic related - i discovered bluelight & erowid back in the early 2000s - then shroomery about decade later, and mindlessly reading though that fascination of substances that were and probably still are completely unknown to society, it was all too awesome.. It some what started my curiosity into all sort of plants and elements on this earth.

I got into cacti over 20 years ago and love my cacti , i like to grow things.. i like to grow plants,veggies whatever really but especially rare things that are not commercially available, which are to me exotic cacti. I'm keen for cacti discussions - to be honest with you all.. i don't really know what dmt is all about haha other then yeah i suppose you get a personal visit from god from like bark wood not my cup of tea Twisted Evil , but i suppose ill drink some if i must Thumbs up Laughing . Anyhow i have my experience with mescaline i believe i have seen enough of what was shown to me, and this is enough that i need to know in my mind anyway right now in my journey this lifetime.

Im pretty much here for this section of the forum "OTHER ENTHEOGENS" Cacti & yey i can now lurk the forum and see other peoples beautiful pictures. I also wish to share my own and perhaps be in discussions.
Generic , Cultivation , Preparation , Experience reports"

Hopefully i am welcomed - i am not a fanatical poster and generally keep to myself, i am happy to lurk. in time. I suppose i shall wait around till i am deemed fit to become upgraded to post there on those other boards. Interesting rules. i like them, and probably better this way <3

Much love to you all
mr_teknique

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/3/2023 12:35:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome mr_teknique, feel free to use chat and make sure you familiarize yourself with the forum attitude page.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

mr_teknique
#3 Posted : 9/3/2023 2:46:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

_Trip_ wrote:
Welcome mr_teknique, feel free to use chat and make sure you familiarize yourself with the forum attitude page.

thank you <3. will do

endlessness
#4 Posted : 11/19/2023 5:03:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Do you got a pic of your cact and other plants? Id love to see it!

Be well

bezevo
#5 Posted : 11/19/2023 10:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome mr_teknique

Bez