We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

Copyox
#1 Posted : 11/16/2023 1:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salutations!
Allow me to introduce myself, a 32-year-old seeker traversing the tapestry of life, entwined with a passion for psychedelics, a love for the soul-stirring cadence of music and a profound connection to the raw beauty of nature.

With a foundation in physics, I've marveled at the intricacies of the matter, the dance of particles and the mathematical poetry that defines our reality. However, my journey extends beyond the quantifiable, into the realms where perception unravels, and the tapestry of consciousness unfolds.

Music, a universal language that transcends boundaries, accompanies me on this odyssey. From the rhythmic heartbeat of tribal drums to the celestial harmonies of ambient symphonies, each note resonates with the pulse of the cosmos and the beat of my own journey.

The Nexus awaits, and I am excited to connect with fellow travelers on this cosmic tapestry of existence.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

UnSaNiTy
#2 Posted : 11/16/2023 2:57:46 PM

. * 🛸. * .🌙 * . * * * ☄️. * * . 🌍* . . * 💫 * . * . . *. ✨ * . * 🌑 . * ☄️ * . * 🌕 . * . * . * . *. * *

Hi!
I have often thought that physicist should try psychedelics, especially DMT. Hell, I think our world leaders could do the same. Eleusinian mysteries for the modern man, so to speak.

Could you say if your perceptions of physics has changed in any way specifically because of your psychedelic use? I wonder if you could even have an edge over one of your colleagues that has never tried psychedelics before.

Psychedelics, physics and music sounds like a good combo.

Welcome.
'There is an area of the mind that could be called unsane, beyond sanity, and yet not insane. Think of a circle with a fine split in it. At one end there's insanity. You go around the circle to sanity, and on the other end of the circle, close to insanity, but not insanity, is unsanity.' -Sidney Cohen

Copyox
#3 Posted : 11/16/2023 3:30:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm convinced that world leaders should try psychedelics, that would greatly help prosperity indeed!

My perceptions of physics started to change deeply when I got into quantum mechanics, as for as having an edge over colleagues I'm still debating it.

The scientific method is quite rigorous, if I were to be doing research that would maybe help tip the scale as far as creativity goes but I guess it would depend highly on what other except of you...

Sadly I'm not working anymore as a physicist, I followed my other passion and I'm now working as a sound engineer by day, musician by night.

ephedra
#4 Posted : 11/16/2023 6:43:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Copyox wrote:
Salutations!
Allow me to introduce myself, a 32-year-old seeker traversing the tapestry of life, entwined with a passion for psychedelics, a love for the soul-stirring cadence of music and a profound connection to the raw beauty of nature.

With a foundation in physics, I've marveled at the intricacies of the matter, the dance of particles and the mathematical poetry that defines our reality. However, my journey extends beyond the quantifiable, into the realms where perception unravels, and the tapestry of consciousness unfolds.

Music, a universal language that transcends boundaries, accompanies me on this odyssey. From the rhythmic heartbeat of tribal drums to the celestial harmonies of ambient symphonies, each note resonates with the pulse of the cosmos and the beat of my own journey.

The Nexus awaits, and I am excited to connect with fellow travelers on this cosmic tapestry of existence.

woaAA,

welcome, friendly being!

Hope you enjoy your trip here, hahah, interesting that part of the music language! Also, a musician here as well! so will very happy to see if you want to share something with us?

anyways, have fun!

დ there is a Spirit, there is a Soul დ

Pandora
#5 Posted : 11/17/2023 12:51:44 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Copyox,

Welcome to the Nexus. I enjoyed reading your introduction. It's great to have another scientist here with our found family.

Do you have a lot of psychedelic experience? Have you tried DMT yet? Have you done your own extraction? If so what did you think?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of you around this place. Drop into the chat sometime if you like. Again a warm welcome to you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Copyox
#6 Posted : 11/17/2023 9:44:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

Do you have a lot of psychedelic experience? Have you tried DMT yet? Have you done your own extraction? If so what did you think?

Well Ive been taking LSD and mushrooms for the last 10 years more or less. Add to that the occasional RC experience.
My tolerance to LSD has always been quite strong and it came to a point that it is now difficult for me to have OEV's/CEV's, I really need to amp up the dosage...

A few years ago Ive tried DMT but it didnt really do much, dosage and/or method was probably wrong. Some time after I assisted a friend in extracting a very small amount of DMT but I went on a year long trip across south asia/NZ a few days after so that time was not the right time yet.

I ended up trying a few time the direct emesh method a few weeks ago and got blasted into some kind of waiting room with mischievous looking characters popping in and out of existance. I was hitted by a huge hammer twice while crossing the threshold to that room, to this day I still dont know what to think of it.
Im now working on letting go and will try again soon!

Pandora
#7 Posted : 11/18/2023 2:53:07 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Yeah DMT can be past red line weird, that's for sure. And yep, letting to and surrender are very helpful skills.

LSD tolerance sounds interesting. Is it due to frequent use, like more than once a week? Or do you think you just did it so many times that some of the effects dropped out? I ask because I know those who do DMT too much often have the bright colors drop out of their trips. . . .

By the way, congratulations on your speedy promotion. Looks like a lot of folks enjoyed your introduction.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Copyox
#8 Posted : 11/18/2023 7:20:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
LSD tolerance sounds interesting. Is it due to frequent use, like more than once a week? Or do you think you just did it so many times that some of the effects dropped out? I ask because I know those who do DMT too much often have the bright colors drop out of their trips. . . .

I think I did it too many times, it was usually on the week ends. I once rinsed out 3 vials in a half liter of liquid to share with friends and since then it doesn't work as well. I must say that that one time was really intense. It was as if I waited my whole adult life to exeprience that and once it was over the "craving" for LSD stopped.

It took 5/10 minutes to come up, I peaked not long afterward end ended up having really vivid delirums. I was sure that was I was seeing was reality, in a good way.
I picked up things on the ground that werent real and much more. I even thought someone was playing with me as I was seeing stuff written (very personal stuff) in front of me with some kind of laser...

I remember the whole experience as if it happend yesterday, I really should write everything down it would make a good trip report I reckon.
Looking back I think I unconsciously surrendered to avoid having a really bad time.

Pandora wrote:
By the way, congratulations on your speedy promotion. Looks like a lot of folks enjoyed your introduction.

Thanks Smile