We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fresh Meat! Options

JFMJR
#1 Posted : 11/3/2023 8:24:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! I have been lurking here for the better part of 12 years. I finally decided to join the community. This place really seems wonderful!. I've been into psychedelics and general truth-seeking for many of my teen years and all of my adult life. I'm not great with introductions or social stuff but I figured I'd at least say hi and make a post.

A little background:

I have depression and anxiety and I am a trauma survivor. I'm not going to go in detail here because I have a therapist for that Big grin. I consistently have a good attitude and I'm very spiritual. I've always had a fascination with drugs and their effects. Partly out of general curiosity and partly because I've always wanted to feel different. In this stage of my life I am seeking methods to learn more about myself and better my life. In the past I was destructive with my use. Now I am careful and responsible. I enjoy being alive and I am hopeful and excited for what the future may bring. That being said, I still feel something missing in my life. There is something wrong with me and I can't put my finger on it. At this point my intention is to explore my own psyche and see what I can find. If nothing else I'd like to find some way to relax and have a moment of sanity in this crazy life.

Much love, everyone!

Regards,

JM.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Homo Trypens
#2 Posted : 11/3/2023 10:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hey JFMJR

Idk about sanity, but some relaxation is definitely in the cards here Very happy

You might enjoy our chat, too. The welcome area is often slow going, so if it seems dead, keep checking back from time to time. There will be buzzing activity and beautiful lols eventually!

Welcome to the DMT nexus Cool

Freebase69
#3 Posted : 11/3/2023 10:08:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi JFMJR,

Welcome to the forum, and the DMT Nexus community. Learn, share and expand.
Great introduction. Read here for drug interactions incase your on any antidepressant medications.
Which is your drug of choice, are you looking to extract your own DMT?

Pandora
#4 Posted : 11/6/2023 2:55:21 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

JFMJR,

I would say welcome to the Nexus but you sound like you are quite familiar. So, I will say I am very glad you decided to sign up for membership. In particular in this part of your life where you are a bit more mature in your outlook and use. I think it is wonderful that you are a seeker on a path. There are no guarantees of answers. Mostly likely you will just wind up with more questions. But things may be learned and changes may happen along the way. It will be a fascinating ride.

So, have you extracted or tried DMT yet? What is the extent of your psychedelic experience? What do you make of it all?
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

JFMJR
#5 Posted : 11/12/2023 4:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Homo Trypens wrote:
Hey JFMJR

Idk about sanity, but some relaxation is definitely in the cards here Very happy

You might enjoy our chat, too. The welcome area is often slow going, so if it seems dead, keep checking back from time to time. There will be buzzing activity and beautiful lols eventually!

Welcome to the DMT nexus Cool

Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate it! I'm excited to join this community and participate more. It can be hard for me because I'm in college full time and I work full time as well but I can manage to carve out some time to be present.

JFMJR
#6 Posted : 11/12/2023 4:16:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Freebase69 wrote:
Hi JFMJR,

Welcome to the forum, and the DMT Nexus community. Learn, share and expand.
Great introduction. Read here for drug interactions incase your on any antidepressant medications.
Which is your drug of choice, are you looking to extract your own DMT?

Thanks for the welcome! I will be stopping my meds soon (under the guidance of my doctor) because I don't like taking pills. I would much rather explore natural routes. I am currently working on my own extraction. Eventually I'd like to try the oral route but an MAOI would be dangerous with my current medications.

As of now, my preferred drugs are mushrooms and LSD. I haven't been able to find 'cid in many years but I cultivate mushrooms so I don't need to be on the black market. Currently the only psychoactive things I take are psychedelics. I don't get along with hard stuff or cannabis anymore.

JFMJR
#7 Posted : 11/12/2023 4:31:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
JFMJR,

I would say welcome to the Nexus but you sound like you are quite familiar. So, I will say I am very glad you decided to sign up for membership. In particular in this part of your life where you are a bit more mature in your outlook and use. I think it is wonderful that you are a seeker on a path. There are no guarantees of answers. Mostly likely you will just wind up with more questions. But things may be learned and changes may happen along the way. It will be a fascinating ride.

So, have you extracted or tried DMT yet? What is the extent of your psychedelic experience? What do you make of it all?

Thanks for the welcome! I am very glad to have finally joined. I've certainly matured significantly since I began my journey. I have hurt myself and others due to irresponsible use in the past. I am grateful to be able to learn from my experiences and grow!

I have tried DMT twice, the second use was the only one that did anything. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. It also caused me to develop a massive amount of respect for the substance. I am currently working on an extraction. Part of what got me to join the Nexus was to seek advice and assistance as I have some questions regarding the process that I can't find answers to. It's certainly a learning experience!

My experience with other psychedelics has been overwhelmingly positive. I have developed a love for LSD and psilocybin. DMT is wonderful and DXM is a wild ride. Sublingual ketamine was the experience that made me realize that there's something wrong with me. I can't relax without taking a substance and that gets exhausting after a while. That revelation is largely what drives me to learn more about myself and see what I can do to address that. I see psychedelics as a powerful medicine that can help one work through issues. I don't think they'll solve my problems. Rather, I think they'll help me find a way to solve these issues. I am very grateful to have this opportunity to grow and learn. Thanks for reaching out and engaging with me!