We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey peepz! Options

Ayu Rem
#1 Posted : 11/11/2023 3:54:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Nexus Fam,

I hope this message finds you all in good vibes and high spirits!

I'm stoked to be joining this incredible community and share a bit about my journey so far.

So, picture this: a rural area, two narcissistic parents, and an adventurous soul in search of something more. That's the backdrop of my story. No, it's not a Netflix drama, but it's been quite the psychedelic adventure.

About 18 years ago, I stumbled upon the magical world of psychedelics, courtesy of the internet and gaming(Fallout,Mushrooms growing on Brahmin shit). Starting with mushrooms, I took a plunge into LSD, and 8 years ago, I even became a bit of an alchemist, extracting my own DMT. Fun fact: I studied chemistry for four years, but life threw some curveballs, and I had to hit pause. My intention was to synthesize something that is kind of mushroom/acid like, but with a shorter tripping time.
My organic chemistry professor always said: "No chemist will ever be a great as mother nature"
So true!

Dealing with personal struggles and battling depression led me to these mind-expanding substances. Psychedelics became my allies, helping me break free from the chains of narcissistic patterns and offering a hand when life got a bit too heavy.

Now, after a hiatus, I'm back at it, diving back into the world of experimentation. This time, I've set my sights on growing a little something right here in Middle Europe โ€“ my own psychedelic garden, if you will. I'm on a quest to create my own "kykeon" and continue this journey of self-discovery.

I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you amazing souls, sharing experiences, and maybe picking up a few tips on cultivating my own psychonaut garden.

Much love and good vibes,

Ayu

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/11/2023 12:14:32 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ayu Rem,

Welcome to formal Nexus membership. I'm so glad you signed up and found your introduction to be inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing.

I appreciated you dropping into the chat briefly too, Smile.

I certainly hope to see a lot more of you around here and am so glad you decided to formally join our little found family. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

bezevo
#3 Posted : 11/11/2023 7:15:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome !

bez