We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone very familiar using a glass tube/crack pipe method? Could you fill in some gaps in de process Options

VirginLungs
#1 Posted : 9/19/2023 5:17:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

this will all be relayed to my friend, who is going to be smoking DMT for the first time. I have never smoked anything, so I have no experience with it.

So my friend has 100% pure DMT crystals, verified with an HPLC machine, a glass tube pipe (no bulb, or flares, just a simple glass tube bought from a smoke shop) 0.001 scale, torch, a pipe spotter / trip sitter, and a willingness to trip on DMT!

So step by step, what would they need to do? I'm guessing weigh out 50mg, put it on some smooth surface, be in the zone/mindset already, heat up the end of the pipe to red, and hold the pipe near the cold end, breathe out, and suck up the 50mg in one inhale, it will vaporize as it passes through the hot end of the pipe...sitter grabs cold part of pipe as friend goes into unconsciousness/trip?

Is that accurate?

Thank you so much

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Kmk6891
#2 Posted : 10/11/2023 4:06:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is your glass open on both ends? If not then I would at least focus the torch on one spot of the closed end while blowing on the open end. This will blow a hole in the closed end. Now you just load your dose in the end with the new small hole and light from underneath, not to hot or you'll burn it.
I use a "meth" pipe with great success. It takes a time or two to get it perfected but once you do it's fool proof.

Happy travels.

Dasein
#3 Posted : 10/11/2023 4:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Unless your friend has an extra pair of lungs, they most likely won't be able to inhale 50mg all at once, nor do they have to. 20-30mg is more than enough if done right. Glass pipe method is a bit difficult, at least in my experience. You end up burning some DMT and it hurts really bad... a vaporizer works much better and is not that much more expensive. You can look up the direct e-mesh method, or you can try the divine crossing v5. It's easy to use, the vapor is very smooth and all you need is 20mg max. For first timers, even 15mg is enough for a breakthrough.
این جهان با تو خوش است و آن جهان با تو خوش است
این جهان بی‌من مباش و آن جهان بی‌من مرو

ای عیان بی‌من مدان و ای زبان بی‌من مخوان
ای نظر بی‌من مبین و ای روان بی‌من مرو

Kmk6891
#4 Posted : 11/1/2023 3:56:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So step by step, what would they need to do? I'm guessing weigh out 50mg, put it on some smooth surface, be in the zone/mindset already, heat up the end of the pipe to red, and hold the pipe near the cold end, breathe out, and suck up the 50mg in one inhale, it will vaporize as it passes through the hot end of the pipe...sitter grabs cold part of pipe as friend goes into unconsciousness/trip?

Is that accurate?

Thank you so much[/quote]

I just realized that the way your friend was going to do it is what is known as a hot rail in tweeker talk. If they end up trying it that way I would love to hear the results. Please post how they ended up doing it and results.