We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Baby syringes for separations does not dissolve- no rubber Options

Miss Demenor
#1 Posted : 3/3/2010 4:30:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to mention this again, baby syringes, used for measuring out medicine to children are extremely accurate and do not dissolve in d-limonene- no rubber!
It is composed of PP plastic, and I have personally used them over and over again with no problems. Since they are made for infants, they are EXTREMELY accurate up to 10 ML.
However, the solvent will wash off the numbers on the outside, so you may want to mark-scratch them in when you first get them. I found it at W****** in the baby aisle, and have seen them at other drug stores.
Hope this helps, LOVE you all!
Miss Demenor

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 3/3/2010 5:24:57 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

you can get oral syringes from CVS for free, just ask at the pharmacy. They're commonly used for administering baby or pet meds. I use them for dosing various tinctures as well as extracted LSA/LSH.

SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור