We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
"Music Sharing" ——This post is filled with a dangerous poisonous fog, Please pay attention Options

urchin444
#1 Posted : 8/6/2023 12:23:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, since then the audio sharing post; I will sort the music according to its energy state.

This post is filled with a dangerous poisonous fog, and only a few people can taste this bitter fruit in peace.
When the world's first ship entered the sea, trade and piracy appeared at the same time ...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

urchin444
#2 Posted : 8/6/2023 12:49:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A complete cult-like interpretation of frequencies achieves unexpected harmony in morbid frequencies.

《A Feast Before The Drought》————Puce Mary

The debut remix album by British musician Leyland Kirby's alias V/VM. Released in 2000, Leyland Kirby reportedly felt guilty about the v/vm project afterwards, but I suspect Kirby's deliberate snub may have been due to copyright issues that sampled and distorted several popular songs about love from the 1980s. This is one of my personal favorites. Evil twisted synth sound effects filled with black...

The other is an extreme break core deconstruction of another British musician, aphex twin, which is definitely the most extreme break core form I've ever seen.

V/Vm - 《Say Nothing At All》——————

V/Vm - 《WINDuckyQuaCKer》————————

When the world's first ship entered the sea, trade and piracy appeared at the same time ...

The Sofa Traveler
#3 Posted : 8/6/2023 2:37:36 PM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

Haha V/Vm is crazy ! I've got a couple 7" from him (FGTH/Relax, Falco/Rock Me Amadeus, Machine Component 4*7", etc.). Totally insane Big grin I guess you know his ambient side project The Caretaker ?
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

urchin444
#4 Posted : 8/6/2023 3:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Sofa Traveler wrote:
Haha V/Vm is crazy ! I've got a couple 7" from him (FGTH/Relax, Falco/Rock Me Amadeus, Machine Component 4*7", etc.). Totally insane Big grin I guess you know his ambient side project The Caretaker ?

Yes, The Caretaker's Alzheimer's album, I love it too; But I didn't think they were dark enough, so I didn't release them. I'm glad you liked it, Kirby is a very talented musician.

urchin444
#5 Posted : 8/6/2023 4:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the title is very ironic, and it's definitely anti-Christ.

《Hallelujah T.N.B》————————The New Blockaders、Nurse With Wound

Noise from Japan, this album is very emotional, and their handling of noise is very emotional.
C.C.C.C. ———— Cosmic Coincidence Control Center (Full Album)

Enough tense experimental synth, as a lot of narrative parts, stunning enough!

Jos Smolders - Modular Works 2014Q2 https://y.qq.com/n/ryqq/albumDetail/000384Wy1fAx1P

urchin444
#6 Posted : 8/6/2023 5:11:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The synthetic orchestration of these noises is psychoactive, trying to communicate and connect with their information channels

《Fuechen》 ——————GX Jupitter-Larsen, The Haters

《Astro Metal》—————— Gustavo Serpa

I'm here today, good night guys, and I'll reopen a post after that, which brings together pure love, bright futurism, and so on, bright and eternal moments; Of course this thread will persist, if anyone is watching

urchin444
#7 Posted : 8/19/2023 8:08:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Additive Inverse --jos smolders

Duet -- Yiorgis Sakellariou

urchin444
#8 Posted : 8/19/2023 8:21:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It used to be a work that inspired me a lot

Frank Bretschneider - Pattern Recognition [2015 HD]

urchin444
#9 Posted : 8/19/2023 8:38:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jean-Claude Eloy is a well-deserved master of figurative music, and is widely regarded as the founder of figurative music, a form that impressed the subsequent ambient music. "Tokyo" from this record is my favorite. It is full of a high degree of copying of the psychedelic and trying to show us the way, and this copying shows us a very deep portrayal of another reality, highly skillful, reaching the level of true sound art. It is clear that Mr. Jean-Claude Eloy took a large dose of DMT+MAOI

Jean-Claude Eloy -- Gaku-No-Michi / "Tokyo" (197Cool

UgraKarma
#10 Posted : 10/12/2023 7:21:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good thread Thumbs up

My humble submission:
Schloss Tegal- The Grand Guignol
https://youtu.be/zd3MIevRRIk?si=v2MfpJ-mjwt346b2
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." -lovecraft

Wolfnippletip
#11 Posted : 10/13/2023 3:16:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just found this thread. Read first post, rolled my eyes thinking "Yeah, right. Dangerous Poisonous Fog. Sure."

I was wrong. That's some darrrrrrrrk sounds. Reminiscent of the soundtracks to "Begotten" or "Eraserhead". Most of it wouldn't be trip safe (for me, anyway).

My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

braindrops
#12 Posted : 10/13/2023 6:05:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing these wonderful tracks. Some I'm familiar with and some of them are new to me.

I look forward to listening to them all in their entirety.