We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA interaction before the flight? Options

Eternity_Trance
#1 Posted : 10/8/2023 12:41:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. It's been 1 year since I had my experience with dmt. I had done previous research for a few months and had experience with other psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms so I chose the vape method with prefilled d-liquid cartridges. I took 1 long or deep inhalation which was enough for the deployment and total death of the ego. It was wonderful at the same time OVERWHELMING in the sense that for the first time I inhaled too much in my opinion. During the following weeks I was trying to make sense of all of this which was without success because all the details escaped each day and on top of that I had that fear of ego death and anxiety about flying and I didn't have the courage to try again until now. I have been preparing for another attempt for a month and the administration would also be in liquid cartridges, only the difference is that I will do it myself with the powder I have and a 1:1 vg/pg solution. I have been reading a lot here, especially posts dedicated to relaxation methods before the flight and there is a lot of variety that works well for some and not so much for others. So I wanted to ask how about the integration of MDMA before deployment? I would like to hear experiences you had with that integration as well as possible risks. In principle I know that MDMA can reduce the effect of the trip but if that could be effective for a softer trip perhaps it would be the most suitable for me. What do you think? Wut?
Some beautiful paths cannot be discovered without getting lost

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 10/9/2023 11:52:30 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

In my experience it pairs very well with MDMA, it doesn't quite synergize or potentiate in the same way it does with something like LSD, but MDMA provides a very comfortable launching and landing pad. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca