We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sublingual DMT + Kola nut Options

sdbc
#1 Posted : 3/1/2010 6:07:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

I read in a thread about peoples favorite combos, that one of 69ron favorites was sublingual spice and kola nut? And I wondered if that is without a MAOI? And if everyone (maybe 69ron) could elaborate on the combo?

Thank you!

Regards.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 3/1/2010 7:59:24 PM

SWIM

SWIM assumes ron was talking about sublingual virola resin (with 6% lime mixed in), the only spice he says he likes to use sublingually
He also says that an MAOI almost doubles the potency of the resin.

kola nut is SWIM's favorite stimulant by far. It literally made him reconsider giving up on LSA because it voids the sedation and produces amazing synergy.

alone it is very euphoric, stimulating and slightly slightly psychedelic in SWIM's opinion. Just like the stimulant MDMA is slightly psychedelic.

Sublingual spice is something SWIM has been testing for a while. Seems that it works best with full-spectrum DMT pulled by limonene/xylene and poorly with pure white DMT.

refer to this thread
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=10240

SWIM has been meaning to try without an MAOI though he thinks it will be a vastly different experience and would take much more DMT.

cheers
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

69ron
#3 Posted : 3/1/2010 8:13:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's something in kola nut that greatly enhances the effects of psychedelics besides its caffeine content. The caffeine also plays a role, but something else in it, which is also I think in Yerba mate (judging by the effects solely), has a greater impact on nearly all psychedelics.

Yes, SWIM has used Virola calophylla resin (a source of DMT) sublingually with kola nut. The combination produces slightly stronger visuals and far greatly euphoria. Kola nut enhances the body high quite a bit, in a pleasant way. It’s also great with Morning Glories and Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds.

Yerba mate is a good as kola nut is for this purpose. Coffe is not nearly as good, so I’m sure it's not the caffeine, but something else present in Kola nut and Yerba mate that's so beneficial.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

69ron
#4 Posted : 3/1/2010 8:20:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
alone it is very euphoric, stimulating and slightly slightly psychedelic in SWIM's opinion. Just like the stimulant MDMA is slightly psychedelic.

Yeah, definitely so. I also find Yerba mate very similar, but not exactly the same as Kola nut.

I've had auditory alterations experienced from 10 grams of Yerba mate, and others have also reported this. It is definitely mildly psychedelic at large doses. Yerba mate is not as euphoric as Kola nut though, but still it's very similar.

I highly recommend trying both Kola nut and Yerba mate. Don't right them off as just another source of caffeine. While they do contain caffeine, they are very different from coffee in their effects, producing more euphoria, and far less of that caffeine rough edge that coffee has.

I recently tried drinking Yerba mate instead of coffee, and I got slight coffee withdrawals even though the Yerba mate was strong enough to give me a ton of energy, so there’s apparently a big difference between them in how they affect the body.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

sdbc
#5 Posted : 3/2/2010 10:46:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Yes, SWIM has used Virola calophylla resin (a source of DMT) sublingually with kola nut. The combination produces slightly stronger visuals and far greatly euphoria. Kola nut enhances the body high quite a bit, in a pleasant way.

Is this with or without a MAOI?

Thanks for the responses!

69ron
#6 Posted : 3/2/2010 8:44:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sdbc wrote:
69ron wrote:
Yes, SWIM has used Virola calophylla resin (a source of DMT) sublingually with kola nut. The combination produces slightly stronger visuals and far greatly euphoria. Kola nut enhances the body high quite a bit, in a pleasant way.

Is this with or without a MAOI?

Thanks for the responses!

SWIM doesn't normally use an MAOI. There's something in the resin that makes it work very well as is. But it is stronger with an MAOI.

jamie
#7 Posted : 3/2/2010 9:10:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I have noticed that yerba mate can be slighty empathic similar to mdma but mild.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#8 Posted : 3/2/2010 9:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I have noticed that yerba mate can be slighty empathic similar to mdma but mild.

Yeah me too. Yerba mate is quite something. The more I drink it the more I notice its more than just a stimulant. It’s unique and I would say it is mildly psychedelic.

The auditory effects of Yerba mate at a dose of 10 grams or more, for me are very obvious. Things sound different, more crisp, more well defined. The “sound of silence” is incredible on mate. I have not noticed that with kola nut or coffee or any other similar caffeine based stimulant herbs.

I think the main effects I feel from Yerba mate are not from caffeine, but one of the other compounds present. The stimulant effects come on more slowly, are more euphoric, and last longer than those of caffeine. It also doesn’t cause that typical caffeine burnout if you drink too many cups of it. It’s very nice.

Just keep in mind that if you are a regular coffee drinker like I am, Yerba mate is not a coffee substitute. You will get mild caffeine withdrawals if you skip a day of coffee use and use Yerb mate instead. At least that’s how it is for me. Even though Yerba mate gives me just as much mental clarity and energy, it doesn’t seem to be caused by caffeine much.

sdbc
#9 Posted : 3/3/2010 7:49:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! It's all very interesting!

Have you yerba mate guys heard of Ilex guayusa? It should be somewhat like yerba mate, just even more in another 'direction' than coffee. A lot of natives drink it before sleep, to lucid dream, have clearer dreams and better remembering. And early in the morning, to better remember dreams.

I'm planning on buying some Smile

Have a nice day!