We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dumb rant bcuz I’m knew Options

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#1 Posted : 9/28/2023 5:46:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, I’m sky and this is definitely one of the best places on the Internet that I have found period, this is a wonderful community of extremely loving people and it’s chock-full of actually understandable information without censorship that you would find on a normal article or something similar(blatantly false statements about how bad certain substances are) over the past couple of days I have been doing nothing, but reading on anything here that peaks my interest and I’d say split between here and Wikipedia, I think I’ve spent 10 hours on reading alone I apologize for the drunken half rant, but I luv you guys and hope to learn much more(also funny sidenote, I found this forum because of my recent experimentation with nutmeg)
“ remove” government officials

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Phenethylamine23
#2 Posted : 9/28/2023 7:15:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Feeling the call for a spiritual experience are you. The spiritual molecule will definitely get you there. Hello and welcome. I'm new here too. I have experienced a few big trips on DMT.

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#3 Posted : 9/28/2023 7:52:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phenethylamine23 wrote:
Feeling the call for a spiritual experience are you. The spiritual molecule will definitely get you there. Hello and welcome. I'm new here too. I have experienced a few big trips on DMT.

I would buy it but I’m pretty sure the universe will get mad at me and stomp me out so I have to wait a good bit until I can actually create some

Phenethylamine23
#4 Posted : 9/28/2023 8:32:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Idkwhatimdoinghere wrote:
I would buy it but I’m pretty sure the universe will get mad at me and stomp me out so I have to wait a good bit until I can actually create some

It's generally not for sale. Sometimes there may be a price attatched just for compensation of the exchange, but it's rarely sold for profit. People are more generally just happy to share it with others. The humbling experience of the divine is priceless. I was given my first try of DMT by a friend. When the universe decides that you are ready it may present itself, or you could extract it ofcourse.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 9/28/2023 3:12:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Someone mentioned nutmeg? Very happy

Someone mentioned purchasing? Sad Please avoid any and all discussion of this nature as per the Nexus attitude.

All the information you need regarding cultivation of source material and its subsequent extraction is to be found right here at your fingertips! Welcome to the Nexus.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

CharCharBinks
#6 Posted : 9/28/2023 4:04:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

What's up idkwhatimdoinghere!

I just created an account too! Not many other places you can have informed and mature discussion regarding such things. I wanna hear about the nutmeg experience, I've always heard about people doing this. Does it actually work?

luv u 2, peace love and wubs at all cost

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#7 Posted : 9/28/2023 4:48:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CharCharBinks wrote:
What's up idkwhatimdoinghere!

I just created an account too! Not many other places you can have informed and mature discussion regarding such things. I wanna hear about the nutmeg experience, I've always heard about people doing this. Does it actually work?

luv u 2, peace love and wubs at all cost

It does work!(at least to the extent I’ve done my experimentation)
I haven’t been using super big doses yet but it has generally relaxed to me, as well as a few other things like making me an idiot, and giving me some small auditory hallucinations

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#8 Posted : 9/28/2023 4:51:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[/quote]
It's generally not for sale. Sometimes there may be a price attatched just for compensation of the exchange, but it's rarely sold for profit. People are more generally just happy to share it with others. The humbling experience of the devine is priceless. I was given my first try of DMT by a friend. When the universe decides that you are ready it may present itself, or you could extract it ofcourse.
[/quote]

I have decided that I will either make it myself or I’ll have my boyfriend do all the work while I yell at him for doing it wrong

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#9 Posted : 9/28/2023 4:52:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Someone mentioned nutmeg? Very happy

Someone mentioned purchasing? Sad Please avoid any and all discussion of this nature as per the Nexus attitude.

All the information you need regarding cultivation of source material and its subsequent extraction is to be found right here at your fingertips! Welcome to the Nexus.

Ye playing with nutmeg has been fun so far, also big apologies

ilisuc
#10 Posted : 10/1/2023 5:09:07 AM

wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

i love the energy/vibe you have about you
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-

ilisuc
#11 Posted : 10/1/2023 5:10:17 AM

wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username

seriously tho, be my friend
-wishes she had chosen "nobodywillpickthis1" as her username-