We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nutmeg tea Options

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#1 Posted : 9/28/2023 7:05:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just made an inspired recipe from the forum and I am starting to sip it, shaking in excitement and fear, used about 9 g, my highest dose so far
“ remove” government officials

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#2 Posted : 9/28/2023 8:00:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update at around an hour later:

My face is flushed , eyes a bit droopy, I feel a bit floaty/clumsy ,and I went outside and the sun was much more powerful/bright than usual

Also my cat keeps beeping at me for attention, that’s not related to the update but I thought I should mention, I may attach a photo of the little spirit guide

galaxydo
#3 Posted : 9/29/2023 10:09:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had good experience with Nutmeg.

Actually, just registered on the forum to leave this comment.

It has produced the longest effect than any substance I ever consumed, nutmeg has lasted over a week.

Maybe because I actually consumed a lot, didn't expect anything from it, just kept eating whole nuts in a period of a few hours, personally enjoying its taste.

Also grated some nuts, and mixed with black pepper, and white kratom, and coconut oil, wrapped into a foil and made protein bars to share with friends.

Initially, it surprised me with extremely enjoyable feeling, like being swallowed into black hole, which lasted just a couple minutes but was worth it.

Then I went to sleep and didn't eat for a few days, just slept a lot.

After few days, still didn't feel my body, got used to trust its automatic movements, used as an opportunity to eat some spiciest food I can't handle normally.

After a week, went outside to socialize, found myself way more communicative than normally, maybe because didn't feel any pressure on my vocal cords, and heard my voice just with my ears same way others hear it, and still had very distorted perception of space and dimensions.

Maybe will eat some more again before doing longer dry fasting, to dissolve hunger with all body sensations, also making eggnog with raw milk, raw eggs and a little bit of nutmeg.

brokedownpalace10
#4 Posted : 9/29/2023 11:20:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I tried Nutmeg a few times when I was a young teenager.
I found it to be an extremely pleasant high. Kind of like smoking a lot of pot on the comedown from acid. First time I did it, I was excited that I had found such a nice legal high.

However, every time, the next day I got the worst hangover known to man. Bones aching and feeling like I had the flu for a day and still feeling bad for a day or two after that. I finally wrote it off as not at all worth it.

I always did it first thing in the morning to feel the effects that afternoon/evening.

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#5 Posted : 9/29/2023 6:43:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brokedownpalace10 wrote:
I found it to be an extremely pleasant high. Kind of like smoking a lot of pot on the comedown from acid. First time I did it, I was excited that I had found such a nice legal high.

However, every time, the next day I got the worst hangover known to man. Bones aching and feeling like I had the flu for a day and still feeling bad for a day or two after that. I finally wrote it off as not at all worth it.

I always did it first thing in the morning to feel the effects that afternoon/evening.

I don’t really get the hangover, my nose just feels weird, just drank a good bit before writing this, so I hope for a good day

Idkwhatimdoinghere
#6 Posted : 9/29/2023 6:49:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

galaxydo wrote:
I've had good experience with Nutmeg.

Actually, just registered on the forum to leave this comment.

It has produced the longest effect than any substance I ever consumed, nutmeg has lasted over a week.

Maybe because I actually consumed a lot, didn't expect anything from it, just kept eating whole nuts in a period of a few hours, personally enjoying its taste.

Also grated some nuts, and mixed with black pepper, and white kratom, and coconut oil, wrapped into a foil and made protein bars to share with friends.

Initially, it surprised me with extremely enjoyable feeling, like being swallowed into black hole, which lasted just a couple minutes but was worth it.

Then I went to sleep and didn't eat for a few days, just slept a lot.

After few days, still didn't feel my body, got used to trust its automatic movements, used as an opportunity to eat some spiciest food I can't handle normally.

After a week, went outside to socialize, found myself way more communicative than normally, maybe because didn't feel any pressure on my vocal cords, and heard my voice just with my ears same way others hear it, and still had very distorted perception of space and dimensions.

Maybe will eat some more again before doing longer dry fasting, to dissolve hunger with all body sensations, also making eggnog with raw milk, raw eggs and a little bit of nutmeg.

Friend, I think you had a lot of nutmeg

downwardsfromzero
#7 Posted : 9/30/2023 12:30:10 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Idkwhatimdoinghere wrote:
brokedownpalace10 wrote:

I don’t really get the hangover, my nose just feels weird, just drank a good bit before writing this, so I hope for a good day

Give it a few days, mine would take 3 or 4 days to manifest. Glad I kept my doses low and drank plenty of water.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli