We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hi everybody! Options

mdmarty
#1 Posted : 9/26/2023 6:18:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,

I am thrilled to be joining this DMT forum as a new member. My name is marty, and I have been fascinated by the subject of DMT for quite some time. While I am relatively new to this realm of psychedelics, I am eager to learn and connect with others who share a similar interest.

My curiosity about DMT stems from a deep desire to explore the depths of consciousness and understand the potential transformative effects it can have on one's perception and understanding of reality. I am particularly intrigued by the profound spiritual experiences that many individuals report having while under the influence of DMT.

As a newcomer, I am here to learn from the experiences and insights of others. I hope to engage in discussions about the various aspects of DMT, including its effects, potential therapeutic applications, and the best practices for safe and responsible use. I am also interested in hearing about personal stories and journeys that have been shaped by this powerful substance.

I believe that forums like this provide an invaluable platform for sharing knowledge, fostering connections, and supporting one another on our individual paths of exploration. I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to engaging in enlightening conversations with all of you.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I can't wait to embark on this journey together.

Best regards,

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

hug454
#2 Posted : 9/26/2023 7:23:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, there is a nice innocuous intro and then this 2 minutes later in another thread...

mdmarty wrote:
Hello, Im from the hive I came here for DMT synth not extraction how can I get access to the advanced forum? Im not interested in fucking with 100l of caustic red sewage

Is this some kind of thought experiment?

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/26/2023 2:13:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

hug454 wrote:
Ok, there is a nice innocuous intro and then this 2 minutes later in another thread...

mdmarty wrote:
Hello, Im from the hive I came here for DMT synth not extraction how can I get access to the advanced forum? Im not interested in fucking with 100l of caustic red sewage

Is this some kind of thought experiment?

Maybe his little brother sneaked onto the keyboard while he was taking a pee break? Confused

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

navegandouniversos
#4 Posted : 9/26/2023 4:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hahaha it looks like Laughing Stop
welcome !

Pandora
#5 Posted : 9/27/2023 3:29:57 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

mdmarty,

Again welcome to the Nexus. We saw your desire to synth so I replied with a link to the Attitude/Rules and included links to extraction TEKs.

Your interest appears to be genuine and I want you to get DMT. But, please take a breath and slow down. Keep it simple. In particular at the beginning of things. No need to get fancy or complex.

Maybe try a small extraction and sample DMT. Not everyone likes it, including hard trippers sometimes.

Do you have a lot of experience with psychedelics?

Do you really like excessively weird stuff? When everyone is drawing back, saying "That's WEIRD," do you lean in and find yourself fascinated? Are your letting go and surrender skills very refined? All of these questions are relevant to DMT use. It takes a modicum of patience, maturity and mindfulness and even then there are no guarantees.

I do hope you find what you are looking for and do it safely. Again welcome.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU