We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CANT WAIT TO MAKE SYNTHETIC DMT CAND I HAVE ADVANCED CHEM OPENED UP? Options

mdmarty
#1 Posted : 9/26/2023 6:20:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, Im from the hive I came here for DMT synth not extraction how can I get access to the advanced forum? Im not interested in fucking with 100l of caustic red sewage

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

_Trip_
#2 Posted : 9/26/2023 10:41:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I see you skipped over the attitude page, perhaps start there.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/26/2023 2:09:58 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

If you're capable of synthesizing DMT you don't need access to the Adv Chem area.

If you've qualms about caustic sludge then chemical synthesis definitely isn't for you. What methods were you thinking you'd try? Every single one of them will involve recovering the end product from a high pH solution.

Please mind your language. And a typical extraction won't be 100L either, plus mimosa sludge is more like dark brown-black. It sounds as if you've got it mixed up with bauxite processing.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

fink
#4 Posted : 9/26/2023 9:24:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

HI FRIEND WELCOME TO THE NEXUS !!!!!@!@!!
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Pandora
#5 Posted : 9/27/2023 3:20:00 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Welcome mdmarty,

100L of sludge? You doing industrial grade production for means that we frown upon here? Let's hope that was a typo. I'm going to proceed on the idea that you are NOT wanting to deal or participate in commerce and that was just a simple typo. Nonetheless, a rather THOROUGH review of the Attitude would probably be a good idea. We are NOT like other sites, in particular not like other drug sites. Nexus is not for everyone, just like DMT.

DMT-Nexus Attitude (e.g. RULES)

It is much easier to extract than synthesize. Below are the links to how to do it. STB (straight to base) is the easiest. Also, the chemicals needed to extract can get to you without worry that they are tracked and illegal. Lye is very legal and is truly AWESOME for clearing stubborn drain and toilet clogs (or home soap making). Everyone needs it. MHRB not only has indigenous use as a healing substance (alternative medicine to the over developed world) but is one of the best muave (purple pink) clothing dyes on the planet (home clothing dying or making tie-dyes at home). The same is true for the other ingredients.

Very different from synth which involves chems hard to source.

Why not keep it easy, keep yourself safe, keep the molecule from being in the news in a bad way, keep yourself free. Maybe think about extracting?

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...egory:Extraction_Tek#DMT

And last, but certainly not least, Welcome to the Nexus, Smile.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU