We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Chali Extraction Ideas Options

Dimitrius
#21 Posted : 2/26/2010 2:26:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bump...

So I'm about to extract from some older chaliponga with the intent of infusing the freebase result into a leaf blend.

Like this: basify with lime > pull with limonene > precipitate with FASI > freebase the fumarates with lime...dry > then pull with dry IPA or acetone

Now I know it works up to the fumarate stage. I've done this to that point before. But what I'm wondering is if I freebase and pull with IPA or acetone, will the result be a 5-MeO-DMT/DMT mixture? Will the 5-MeO be pulled with these solvents?

And if one were to recrystallize with heptane...would the 5-MeO be soluble in heptane?....resulting in a cleaned up 5-MeO-DMT/DMT mixture?

Knowledge & wisdom greatly appreciated.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Dimitrius
#22 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:03:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dimitrius wrote:
bump...

So I'm about to extract from some older chaliponga with the intent of infusing the freebase result into a leaf blend.

Like this: basify with lime > pull with limonene > precipitate with FASI > freebase the fumarates with lime...dry > then pull with dry IPA or acetone

Now I know it works up to the fumarate stage. I've done this to that point before. But what I'm wondering is if I freebase and pull with IPA or acetone, will the result be a 5-MeO-DMT/DMT mixture? Will the 5-MeO be pulled with these solvents?

And if one were to recrystallize with heptane...would the 5-MeO be soluble in heptane?....resulting in a cleaned up 5-MeO-DMT/DMT mixture?

Knowledge & wisdom greatly appreciated.

So....went ahead with the above ^^ procedure....only instead of pulling from the dried paste with IPA or acetone, heptane was used.

Full-spectrum was desired, but a bunch of unknown brown stuff precipitated along with the fumarates...this was obviously to do with the old, low quality leaf....with high quality, fresh leaf, only beautiful fumarates precipitated....so, went with heptane.

Yielded a beautiful golden yellow chaliponga sacrament...it really looked nice Smile ....subsequently infused into blue waterlily petals. Awaiting assay in the right moments.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

q21q21
#23 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:13:13 AM

SWIM

Sorry if this is thread hijacking but it is related.

Is 5-meo stable at high PH like DMT. Since snuffs are used with lime SWIM would assume it would be fine, though just to make sure... is it?
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Dimitrius
#24 Posted : 3/2/2010 7:28:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:
Sorry if this is thread hijacking but it is related.

Is 5-meo stable at high PH like DMT. Since snuffs are used with lime SWIM would assume it would be fine, though just to make sure... is it?

No idea.

While we're at it...how stable is it to heat?

PREV12