We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT salt 510 vape cart Options

n00b4life
#1 Posted : 9/16/2023 5:11:43 PM

inflammable means flammable??

At the end of HIELO, there is a recipe for salt based vape juice:

‘’’
If instead of MHRB one is starting with DMT free base, simply mix the following ratios by weight over a heath bath:

1 part DMT FB (very clean for electronic juice devices)
0.35 parts citric acid
2 parts PG
“‘’

Thanks to a bit of assistance from kind members, here is what was done, maybe helps another traveler.

equipment/ingredients: mg scale, glass syringe, 2ml vial x 2, 250ml beaker, tiny funnel made with foil that fits vials, dmt freebase, citric acid, pg

Goal: .5ml 510 cart of dmt

1) one vial on scale, tare. squirt .5ml pg in, note mass. 611mg. remove vial from scale.

2) second vial on scale, with foil funnel, tare. add 611/2 = 306mg dmt freebase to vial.

3) tare. add .35*306 = 107mg citric acid to vial. add a drop of ethanol (or vodka? did not try)

4) use not fun triple boiler to heat vial #2, vial in beaker in pot on stove. vial sealed. slowly heat, removing often to swirl vial. 2ml vial is too small. hard to pick up, easy to drop. good thing it’s sealed! contents turns into golden liquid/syrup.

5) syringe from first vial into second. stir well with needle.

6) put in cart

using regular vape battery, not a mod box. one that only has voltage control. highest voltage works best, in this case 3.6v. will vary by battery. Experiment with yours. a mod box may work better; have not tried.

if not familiar with these devices, or you get a hurt throat trying, these simple batteries are always mouth to lung devices, and it makes a huge difference to your throat. like a cigarette. please research MTL if having throat trouble.

works well, have not pushed it yet. find the vape very smooth using good MTL technique. nice dmt trip.

open to suggestions. especially on equipment and technique. vials way too small. funnel is OK but dmt is sticky, even my fluffy xtals.

curious how result of step 4 differs from doing full HIELO. is it the same substance?

wish I had done a pg+vg mixture, the pg is not viscous enough, afraid could leak.

much love and respect to all who worked on HIELO and everyone who helped me.
These are the writings of a fictional character, preserved on this forum as a collaborative art project.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

n00b4life
#2 Posted : 10/11/2023 8:44:06 AM

inflammable means flammable??

small update, this cart works for light fun dmt trips but I can’t really get enough consumed in time to have a meaningful experience. I wonder if ratio of pg to dmt citrate can be changed to be stronger or has something to do with solubility or another chem thing I don’t quite understand. can one use 1:.35 dmt fb:citric acid and less pg to make it stronger?
These are the writings of a fictional character, preserved on this forum as a collaborative art project.

The Sofa Traveler
#3 Posted : 10/11/2023 10:18:16 AM

Give me a snake otherwise I'll smash a crocodile

You can do 1g DMT/1ml PG ratio but it may sometimes precipitate at low room temp. If that happens, you'll have to heat the cart to reddisolve the spice. Anyway, carts are not the most efficient way to vape d-juice, as you mentionned, they are intended for MTL vape and deliver low amounts of aerosol, that's why people usually do 1g/1ml ratio with them, to compensate their weakness. Subohm/DTL tanks are more efficient for that and you don't need to use overconcentrated precipitating juices with them.
Humanity has invented gods, the reverse remains to be proven.

pantostao
#4 Posted : 10/11/2023 2:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I second what TST said: Sub ohm tanks are capable of delivering a lot more juice in a single hit. This ratio (~1:2) was recommended for such a tank.

Carts are weaker for the reasons you mention (MTL, higher resistance), so they require a higher ratio of DMT. 1:1 works fine with those, and you can go even higher. My last one is 2:1 (freebase to PG) and it works amazing, I'm gonna keep using this ratio. It doesn't tend to recrystallize, even if lots of people said it would.

I wonder how FB vs citrate compare to each other for this use.

Hungary
#5 Posted : 12/4/2023 3:52:48 PM

*<___/=/___>*

Oh,yeaaaah 2g:1 pg ratio is sounds great.
What kind of vape you use?
Thanks
*If speculators are correct, and DMT is the drug that floods your brain when you die, then there’s a cosmic joke left out of most scripture. The joke is that at the end of the day, when it’s time to meet your maker, you’re your own St. Peter. The irony of life is that we qualify ourselves. The cosmic joke is there’s no bluffing your way past St. Peter, because you’re him.*

Physics131
#6 Posted : 12/4/2023 5:43:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont know of it would be possible to dissolve 2:1:.35 (dmtRazzg:ca).
You would have to dissolve the citric acid first in the pg then add the dimitri.

Homo Trypens
#7 Posted : 12/4/2023 7:01:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I very recently made a juice from 1.5ml PG, 60mg harmala freebase, and the result of converting 300mg DMT freebase to citrate (the citrate is viscous and kinda sticky, i didn't weigh it after conversion). I didn't do the conversion in PG, because i wanted to make sure the harmalas remain as freebase, and at max possible concentration which seems to slightly below 40mg/ml. I managed to dissolve all the DMT citrate in the juice that already contained the harmalas, using some heat. However, just 2 days later, there is clearly a layer forming, the citrate doesn't seem to want to stay dissolved nicely. It's also not fully crashing out though, otherwise the layer would be creamy white.

Result may be different when doing the conversion in PG, and not having harmalas in there.
Homo Trypens attached the following image(s):
photo_2023-12-04_20-00-31.jpg (80kb) downloaded 84 time(s).
DMT-citrate_in_EA.jpg (105kb) downloaded 84 time(s).

Loveall
#8 Posted : 12/4/2023 7:55:08 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

dmt citrate alone dissolves well in PG, so I would guess having harmalas is your issue.

Use of lactic acid was the most promising route when using harmalas at low concentration in e-juice.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Homo Trypens
#9 Posted : 12/4/2023 9:34:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, good to know!

Yeah it's difficult with the harmalas.

I did try lactic, and it's true, i was able to dissolve more than with any other acid. Actually, harmala HCl is also up there - easily dissolved 125mg/ml, probably could've gone even higher.
Sadly, both these options don't taste good. The HCl also isn't good for the throat - i didn't feel any problems in the lungs, but would think that it's not healthy there either. From the taste during inhalation and the feeling in my throat for the next hours, i kinda suspect some Cl gas is formed when it's vaporised.
With the lactic, there don't seem to be any such troubles, but i just really dislike the taste.

Harmala citrate with DMT freebase tastes amazing. It can't be made strong though, harmala citrate solubility in PG is less than 35mg/ml (and some of it will crash back out within a few weeks after adding the DMT freebase).
I haven't tasted the harmala freebase with DMT citrate juice yet, will report when i get around to it. I'll do a writeup of everything i tried and how it went, once my series of experiments is concluded.

_Trip_
#10 Posted : 12/4/2023 10:01:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you tried adding a vape flavour HT to the lactate salts?
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

Homo Trypens
#11 Posted : 12/4/2023 10:26:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

No, i haven't.

After the harmala citrate + dmt freebase juice, that's really what i want the taste to be Smile

I have 3 carts that i filled with the lactates juice, i might add some flavor to one and see if that makes it tolerable for me.

Loveall
#12 Posted : 12/5/2023 12:07:23 AM

❤️‍🔥

Exactly my experience. The harmala salts that dissolve in e-juice tasted horrible, that includes thr HCl for me.

Good to see we have matching results to comfirm.

I gave up and simply take harmala FB sublingually 30 minites before vaping.

By the way, dmt lactate tastes very good to me.

Have you checked your e-juice with pH paper strip? I shoot for very slightly alkaline gentle pH of ~8 for best flavor/smoothness. Raw DMT starts at pH of 10.5, an angry green on my test strips. If overdone, acidic juice can be harsh.

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 12/5/2023 1:05:12 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Loveall wrote:
By the way, dmt lactate tastes very to me.
Um, sorry, but very... what? Anything in particular, or just "very"? Like green or something? Laughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#14 Posted : 12/5/2023 1:08:29 AM

❤️‍🔥

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Loveall wrote:
By the way, dmt lactate tastes very to me.
Um, sorry, but very... what? Anything in particular, or just "very"? Like green or something? Laughing

oops, meant "very good". Updated.