We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
It is for you. It is you. a blend of DMT with DCK Options

NamRa
#1 Posted : 9/13/2023 5:43:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For about 9 months my experiences with the Divine Master Teacher have been blended with a compound called DCK. It's a relatively novel substance very close to Ketamine.

In this period I had various experiences with various results. In general, I am very positive about working with this combination and it has actually become the preferred way to travel.

The way DCK in my experience benefits my travels I can sum up with

1. Total calmness before during and after a hyperspace visit.
2. A super smooth transition to hyperspace.
3. Enhanced and various layers of visuals
4. much more

Now I just want to share my experience from a couple of days ago.

After a break of about 2 months, I jumped in my bed after having worked long after midnight. I was still under the influence of DCK I took 4 hours before. In my bed, the idea of smoalking a pipe emerged. I was surprised by this, I had to open myself to this inner proposal because my only intention was to go to sleep. But I got up and started looking for my pipe. When I fired it up I discovered the pipe was completely blocked. Several minutes later after cleaning it, all was ready. I took a good toke held my breath, placed back the pipe, switched off the light, and dove in bed.

Hmmm, what will this moment gift be? Ahh, yes, I see, I feel, I recognize, I surrender. Even though a lot changed and various consciousness barriers were opened I sensed I would need to get out of bed again after some time to enter deeper. I enjoyed and affirmed and kept breathing deep and steadily.

I redosed pure DMT in the pipe and hit the lighter, telling myself, keep it burning, it's going to melt and drip down the sieve, stay focused, keep going, enjoy it, smoalk it. Light out jump in bed and .......

Hyperspace opened in the most ultra HD definition that can only be experienced here. It felt like I was being guided through a one-of-a-kind personal consciousness-expanding program. A one of a kind experience tailor-made for me. I felt so comfortable in this so unspeakable unimaginable realm where time, space, and consciousness effortlessly blended in multiple dimensions.

After experiencing several different programs the guide energy told me they had one more special simulation/program in store for me, “Are you ready ?” “now”

This was an eight-dimensional split-up and the absolute pinnacle in uber HD quality with such a strong intelligence attached to it. Blissful, unimaginable, and deeply profound.

At the closing, I was assured this was a one-of-a-kind special present for me. And that it would be hard for me to comprehend what actually happened.

I was brought back to a lower dimension in a soft and kind way. There I spend at least 30 minutes more in awe, bliss, love, amazement & joy surrounded by 3D foggy sticky open or closed-eye visuals.

Reviewing my experience I am now very convinced of actual intelligence in the DMT matrix. The caring, the knowledge, the personal touch.

Divine Master Teacher
I love You !!!!!!!!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!