We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unveil the eyes, give sight to the blind (hypothesis) Options

MaverickAlex
#1 Posted : 9/9/2023 9:43:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Please read and give your opinion on these articles. Would be very appriciated. :-)

part one

https://www.reddit.com/r...ng_eye_please_dr_jordan/

part two

https://www.reddit.com/r...ng_eye_please_dr_jordan/

and the reaction of chatgpt on my articles...

https://www.reddit.com/r...ead_my_essay_genius_but/

Thank you in advance for taking the time. Kind regards Alex

If the links do not work on Reddit? Please read Part One on...

Part One

Part two...

Part Two

Reaction ChatGPT...

ChatGPT

Kind regards Alex

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 9/9/2023 8:56:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

M.A.Verick wrote:
Sometimes I get a little sad and upset when I hear the academic and scientific world bran about psychedelics and drugs so we can hallucinate.
What do you mean to say here with "bran"? It doesn't make sense - there is no verb "bran" in English. Has something been lost in translation?

From a quick scan through one of your lengthy treatises (did Prof. Peterson ever reply, btw?) all I can say is there's nothing new under the sun. Who is your intended audience with these observations? Do you think you can present it in an altogether more concise manner? What is the point of these revelations?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

MaverickAlex
#3 Posted : 9/9/2023 10:40:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, well excuse me, I am from the Netherlands and did not see this mistake. I do not know the right word in English. I meant something like "going on and on"

Good for you, you knew everything allready, I did not and I wrote down my findings. Maybe better you read something else then? Kind regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 9/9/2023 11:38:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Now, now - I was geniunely interested in your answers to the questions that I put to you and apologise for my dismissive tone when you've clearly put a lot of effort into your research. I also appreciate the additional effort it will have entailed in working in a second language. I would actually love to work out just how that particular linguistic oddity arose because there may be some kind of idiomatic gem behind it.

Your research has obviously involved a huge personal investment and you do perhaps feel highly attached to it but does that really mean that you should take such an embattled tone from the outset?
I personally found it rather difficult to endure links to other websites that insist you allow them to use tracking cookies in order for them to function (hint: this means they will sell your personal data in order to pay for their upkeep).

Would you be willing to share some of your findings directly on this forum? It's just a quick copy/paste away.

MaverickAlex wrote:
Maybe better you read something else then?

I already did!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

MaverickAlex
#5 Posted : 9/10/2023 12:02:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I am sorry if I understood you wrong or made a wrong conclusion? Yes it took allot of effort and my English isn't perfect :-) I would be happy with all the help I can get to get the article better or the knowledge out there.
Why do I have an embattled tone? Wasn't meant that way. Well, I was not aware of the coekies on the website? It was a long story but my original post on reddit went nice, after that I tried to copy paste to more channels instead of Peterson e.g. dmt and psychedelic and symbol groups... It all went very wrong and I could not get it right... Then I tried Medium.com and it went well so I sticked with that :-)

Yes I would be more then happy to share findings directly on this forum, but I screwed up copy paste many times... something is of and the result was not so nice, time and time again I tried... Can you try to copy paste? In that case Fire at wil :-) Kind regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 9/10/2023 12:27:06 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yeah, medium dot com presented me with that "choice" when I clicked on it and I was put off a bit from the outset. You're doing pretty well with your English - I've spent 2 decades trying to learn a foreign language and implicit tone of a language is one of the trickier bits (I barely manage with it in this, my native language Laughing )

So, further to the main subject of this forum, have you had any 'eye-opening' experiences yourself? If so, what kind of rôle did they play with respect to your research?

Would I be correct in thinking you've published a book on the subject? Has this undertaking been carried out within an academic setting?

One more thing - do you have a plain text copy of your writing? That should be simple enough to copy & paste since it's sometimes the formatting of other types of documents that causes problems.

MaverickAlex
#7 Posted : 9/10/2023 1:12:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oepsie, my apologies for that, i really did not know. Thanks for the compliment i try to do it best. Yes I know what you mean I often get lost in translation :-) very lost...

Yes I am well over 300 breakthrough journeys, lost count somewhere, it took me a long time to get everything right but after that it was al finetunet :-) I try to explain my findings in part one

"It was a quest in the hope of finding answers to all the questions I had!
Many have I found and my path has led me (through the use of DMT) to encounters with many entities, both good and evil. These encounters have made me a “believer”. A believer in the existence of something greater, a much greater, majestic, indescribable, higher world with hierarchies, and I believe simply by being allowed to see it.

After these experiences it was impossible for me to remain an atheist. Which is not to say that I have become a follower of any religious organization. I now know that there is a higher world and that our known holy scriptures contain many, often distorted and/or obscured information about this. In most cases they have been attempts to transfer knowledge from “there” to “here”. Knowledge that I now know is almost impossible to transfer to others.

As strange as this may sound, I have been shown much, and also received much and mostly inexplicable help during my research. I myself suspect that this was due to my previous DMT trips. However, the problem with the actual DMT “breakthrough” journey is that you know and understand everything throughout, but it is impossible to take this knowledge back here. Returning from a “breakthrough”, or in my words after “having been home on the other side”, you come back to the reality known and perceived to us. Unfortunately, then almost complete oblivion sets in. Very occasionally, snippets and parts of the acquired knowledge came back to me during my research."

No i did not publish, I was lucky some people were interested and i gave small amateur lectures ... it resulted in sponsors who made it possible to print an amount of copies :-)

I do not have plain text yet but tomorrow (I have the original in openoffice) so i can delete the images, i think? Kind regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 9/10/2023 11:20:37 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the additional background - and I hope you got a good night's sleep Smile

Have a dig through the forum now that you've found us - perhaps you'll find some things of interest in the philosophy and spirituality & mysticism subfora.

As a new member, you won't have full posting rights - these come with attaining full membership - but if there is something you'd like to reply to simply start your own topic in the Welcome area with the title "Re: [include the name of the topic you'd like to reply to here, minus the brackets]". So if you wanted to reply to the topic "Pork pies" but can't post in it yet, you'd start a topic with the name "Re: Pork pies".

Positive engagement with the forum is what earns full membership; it's not a matter of post count but rather quality of interaction on various levels. We also have a live chat room where you can meet active members and maybe unpick a few more ideas.

Have a great day, see you around!

MaverickAlex
#9 Posted : 9/10/2023 11:53:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, yes after a good sleep i started the plain txt project and am now working on how to get it right in DMT-Nexus :-) I hope you slept well also, and offcourse I will go orient and read allot on the website, I allready did see many interesting topics I want to know more about... In the text I allready changed "beg" :-)

Can you help me, I am trying to put part one to three in dmt-nexus ... putting the text in worked fine... But I am not able to get the pictures in, I think I am doing somewhat stupid :-) Can you tell me how to get them in? Kind Regards Alex

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 9/10/2023 2:37:22 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

There's a bit of a trick to inline pics - it needs third party hosting that permits direct hotlinks. Pictures (and numerous other things including pdf documents) can be attached to posts but will appear below each post. If you already have a satisfactory pdf exported from your word processing program it would save you a bit of time to do it this way. The 'attach' button appears at the top right of each of your posts. Clicking on it will take you to the upload window where you'll also find a list of permitted file types.

Pictures that have been added as attachments cannot be directly linked as inline images. They have to be somewhere else (and, in case you're wondering, as far as I can tell, this is because the Nexus is not a free cloud hosting server!)

So again, if you'd prefer to write just an abstract of your work and attach the main writing as a pdf, that would save you some work. Do bear in mind though, a pdf attachment does present a small obstacle to engagement by other members and won't be directly searchable online.

There's a maximum size of post that gets displayed - anything longer than that will get truncated but I'm not quite sure where that point is - maybe 500 lines? And there is a daily upload limit to be aware of too. Off the top of my head it's something like 100MB for new members but I'd have to check as it's been a while since I encountered this limit myself.

MaverickAlex
#11 Posted : 9/10/2023 2:57:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, uhm... Just recently i discovered the on /off switch on my computer, it was on the backside :-) ... It looks difficult so PDF it will be :-) Kind regards Alex

MaverickAlex
#12 Posted : 9/10/2023 5:06:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member