We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kia ora nexus 👋 Options

Aum
#1 Posted : 9/4/2023 8:34:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I've been a member here before but wasn't active for years and lost my login so starting fresh.

Currently I'm mostly looking to get info/motivation to build my garden up and become more self sustainable. I'm planning to start building some raised garden beds and also do some cheap DIY hydroponics for smaller veggies and herbs.

I have a fair bit of work ahead of me as it is fairly overgrown and there's grass seed all through it. But I plan to slowly conquer it a bit at a time.

I have built up a bit of a cacti collection in recent time though they arnt very big yet. Mostly crosses/ variants of scops pachs and brigesii. My favorite currently is 'peru blue 3 x tpc'

I sowed some p.viridis today. I followed Erowid instructions of 15mins in mild bleach then 12 hour soak in water. The seedling mix i made was around 1/3 coco coir(boiled for 30min), 1/3 cacti seedling mix (sifted through garden sieve), 1/3 perlite, and a sprinkle of vermiculite on top. Also sowed some jam wattle, using the same soil mix.

I have a bunch of cacti seeds to sow next that I'll be using the takeaway tek for. After that I have some older brigdesii seeds to sow but they are older so I'm going to wait for ga3 that I ordered to arrive first. I probably should have waited for this to use on vidis seeds but I was impatient.

Looking forward to getting to know some of yall and learning a bunch.

Cheers 🍻

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 9/4/2023 3:00:12 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Aum,

Welcome back, Very happy

This sounds like a very exciting project. You must have great climate to grow all of those plants.

If you feel comfortable sharing I know that others in addition to myself would love to see some pictures.

Are you still involved with doing entheogenic work?

I am glad you chose to re-join, Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Aum
#3 Posted : 9/5/2023 9:57:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Pandora,

thanks for your comment.

I'm in New Zealand, so not tropical but I can grow a fair bit outside. The viridis will be indoor plants, I may get a hot house in future. I have a couple salvia growing inside too.

And yes still doing entheogenic work though it is limited cause I have very little free time atm. I should get back into microdosing.

I will try get a couple pics up of plants tomorrow

Cheers.

Aum
#4 Posted : 9/6/2023 6:04:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Aum attached the following image(s):
20230906_154616.jpg (2,486kb) downloaded 67 time(s).
20230906_154720.jpg (3,535kb) downloaded 69 time(s).
20230906_154800.jpg (2,004kb) downloaded 68 time(s).
20230906_165238.jpg (3,097kb) downloaded 69 time(s).

Aum
#5 Posted : 9/6/2023 6:11:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oops last ones upside down. Thats the viridis in mini greenhouse and acuminata beside it.

Cacti in 3rd pic are awaiting replant.

pantostao
#6 Posted : 9/6/2023 9:08:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Aum! I followed your posts on the e-mesh years ago. Was it your invention? It's an amazing way to vape spice.

Aum
#7 Posted : 9/6/2023 9:20:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey pantostao,

No not me sorry I must be pinching someone else's username. I wanted to be called phyllode but that one was already taken. My previous username was Acu and I didn't post much tbh.

I have some catching up to do on e-mesh it seems. The machine v2 has been my go to device in the past..

pantostao
#8 Posted : 9/6/2023 9:38:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh I thought It was you Smile Anyways, I do recommend reading on the e-mesh, It took a few tries to set it up correctly, but once it was set up... This works way better than any other method I've tried.

I'm curious about that entheogenic work both Pandora and you mentioned, can you elaborate a bit?

Aum
#9 Posted : 9/6/2023 9:58:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like it will be worth reading up on. I've spotted the big e-mesb thread now, ill have to start the catch up another night.

How much did you end up spending on your setup pantostao?

Oh nothing fancy mate, I just dabble with the usual psychs but not so much these days cause my free time is quite limited. I do miss dmt a fair bit. Hopefully I will be able to harvest some foliage from a local acacia in the next month or so as it warms up a bit..

pantostao
#10 Posted : 9/6/2023 10:19:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The whole set up wasn't that costly.
- Mod box. I got it for around 30-40€. I'm waiting for a newer, fancier, pricier mod to arrive today, but my first one still works perfectly.
- RDA (Mesh atomizer) - Around 10€ for a knockoff clone of the VandyVape one that everyone recommends.
- 18650 battery for the mod. Around 10€. Some mods don't need it.
- Mesh roll. Around 8 € for what seems like a lifetime supply.
So, around 70-80 euros for the whole kit, that's everything you need.

A setup for carts (to smoke DMT dissolved in e-juice) its even cheaper and very convenient (but less efficient than the e-mesh, though). I got a Yocan Orbit for about 30€, 10 disposable carts for about 12€ and a bottle of PG for about 7€. Add a cheap syringe and again, you have everything covered for around 50€.

(BTW you can use the same mod box for the e-mesh or the carts, but I wanted a designated setup, that's why I got the Yocan)

Voidmatrix
#11 Posted : 9/8/2023 3:42:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Au, wrote:
My previous username was Acu and I didn't post much tbh.

Would you like access to your old account?

Thank you for sharing. Your cacti look great and are adorable.

Welcome back.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Aum
#12 Posted : 9/30/2023 12:13:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey pantostao, thanks for all the info, sorry it's taken me so long to reply.

Thats cool you can build for a decent price. I do already have a mod, I don't remember what its called off hand but I can build off that.

So that battery is for mods that aren't powerful enough to begin with?

I don't like the idea of e-juice personally so will stick to e-mesh.

I also have a Mighty vape that I see people have had success with using the liquid pad so thats something ill look into more too.

Voidmatrix thanks for the offer but I'm happy to stick with this account 😊 and apologies for the late reply.

Aum
#13 Posted : 9/30/2023 1:12:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Just checked and the mod i have is a Smok t-priv and it has 18650 batteries already