We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vroju - Music from Hyperspace - for Hyperspace Options

Aristej
#1 Posted : 3/16/2021 9:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of my first DMT experiences was "the Contact" and I had a firm glimpse into the "Alien" nature underlying whatever we happen to be in... Like "oh, you are here, you have been here since forever...) Smile Upon further experiences, much reading, etc. I am no closer to any conclusive idea about it. I am leaning more towards the ideas similar to Dr.Andrew Gallimore and such...

Anyway, from my long time explorations of sound and altered states of mind via several practices, DMT and changa sessions included, I had enough insight and inspiration to almost directly "download" certain ideas, rhythms, feelings and translate them into musical language.

I made an album VROJU , that was partly conceived in and tested in DMT and related trances. It is meant to help guide and enhance the experience of DMT related sessions, breathwork, meditation...

This is a promo video and in the description there are links to streaming sites and Bandcamp download (CD quality).

I am really happy with it and feel it could be a real tool for the explorers of those realms.

Feel free to comment if you had any interesting experiences with it - either here or on Youtube.

Thank you for the interest and trying out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oknsHdPx8uw
"There is no solution, because there is no problem." Marcel Duchamp

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 3/16/2021 2:12:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for sharing!

Just from watching the promo I now feel like I'm floating. I had a light dose of rue tea with my breakfast.

This has piqued my interest in purchasing one of the CDs Smile

[PS - Congratulations on promotion to full membership!]

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 3/16/2021 2:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing, I will get myself a copy when I'm less broke than now Razz

Aristej
#4 Posted : 3/16/2021 7:49:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey, thanks! Great to hear... btw - you can listen to the whole thing three times for free on Bandcamp in their streaming quality, download is of higher quality. But it is also on Deezer, Tidal (my favorite) and other streaming services, if you use them. It is meant to be used as a whole narrative, immersive, not as casual partial listening - only then it "reveals" the full power.
Enjoy, experiment!

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 3/16/2021 8:48:50 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Found it on my streaming service of choice Smile I'll set aside a special time for the full experience and report back.

Will still look into obtaining the CD as I'm old-fashioned like that (and my internet has a habit of packing up from time to time).

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Triglav
#6 Posted : 3/17/2021 2:19:02 PM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Aristej

I had this feeling you're somehow connected to this wonderful community. I wanted to suggest to you to join here, since I thought you might find this place good for DMT, psychedelic and "energy" work related discussions and discoveries. Well, now I found you're already here. Very happy Very happy Very happy

Aristej
#7 Posted : 3/17/2021 3:39:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Triglav wrote:
Aristej

I had this feeling you're somehow connected to this wonderful community. I wanted to suggest to you to join here, since I thought you might find this place good for DMT, psychedelic and "energy" work related discussions and discoveries. Well, now I found you're already here. Very happy Very happy Very happy

Hey, thanks! Hehe, sure, this place is really good.

Aristej
#8 Posted : 3/19/2021 9:24:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For all who are curious to try, but don't use any streaming services and can't afford purchasing a download - it is available on Youtube in decent quality (although CD and Bandcamp wav download is better):

https://youtube.com/play...cIkWncPuQMWSbVI2ZnzazxJw

Pandora
#9 Posted : 9/1/2023 1:38:34 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

https://www.youtube.com/...7R8_hrVytm-&index=51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYKIvj9EIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5daLxf3YDYw
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

a1pha
#10 Posted : 9/1/2023 4:21:42 AM
⨀

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Aristej wrote:
Triglav wrote:
Aristej

Hey, thanks! Hehe, sure, this place is really good.

Welcome! Nice to have you.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley