We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easy, fast, cannabis tincture TEK Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 8/17/2023 2:59:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

This is a TEK primarily thought for medical cannabis users.

I developed this on my own after getting it prescribed, since I didn't wanna spend 500 bucks on a vaporizer, and don't prefer to smoke it.

You will need...

- A pipette dropper any size you wish, I use 30ml
- 100 ml of 96% grain ethanol
- A pot
- An empty clean fruit Jar
- Small funnel
- empty tea bags or coffee filters, to separate the solids
- 10 grams of cannabis (flower, or hash)

Grind the leaves fine, or if you use hash you can skip this step.

Place it in a jar with 100ml of ethanol and close the jar with a lid, tight.

Place the jar in the middle of the pot and put some water and let it boil on highest heat.

Using this double boiling method, let it cook for and hour or more.

Take out the jar and let it cool.

After it's cool, open up and filter and squize out the remaining liquid in a measuring cup or whatever you have.

Take a funnel and fill it in a pippete dropper.

The rest you can transport in a empty 100ml bottle or whatever that's airtight.

The rest can be used after you consumed all or nearly all of the tincture from the pippete dropper.

How to use it?

Draw the liquid from the pippete and put the tincture in your coffee, tea, water food etc.

A full load is usually 1ml, or 20 drops, equall to 0.1g edible cannabis. Dose according to your tolerance/type of effect you are going for.

Direct application under the tongue is not recommended since it burns like hell, and could delay the onset, preferably put it in your drinks and drink them fast.

Effects

It is comparable to edibles, but faster in onset and shorter overall duration. Might be overall more intense. Kinda something in between of smoking and a brownie.

It kicks in in 20 minutes, builds up another 30 minutes and you are peaking in less then an hour.

Total duration is dose dependent, usually between 3 hours and 6 hours.

Hope that helps

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 8/31/2023 11:32:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I've done something similar to this, but at room temperature and using 80% ethanol. It was effective - and, interestingly enough, a second soak with some decent Scotch whisky made for a very pleasant and still effective product.

Naturally, the soaks were considerably longer than using a bain marie would have taken and entailed the use of a well-sealed preserving jar. Still, they had the advantage of being a virtually effortless set-and-forget on a high shelf above a radiator.

By simply stuffing whole buds into the jar the entire process was made even easier, not to mention it having been weed that I'd found so I needed neither to grow nor to pay for it.

Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a similarly bounteous universe Very happy

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

navegandouniversos
#3 Posted : 9/1/2023 12:01:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing !!!

You know, I think you can improve your extraction a lot,to have a complete medicine,

I mean by this, that in the heat process, there is something that can be lost that are the wonderful terpenes and active ingredients acids of the plant, (which are of high medicinal potential) ..
perhaps, separating a little from your pre-work weed, and macerating it for a few weeks in vegetable oil, You would extract all this mentioned, and after having done your extraction work join them, in a solution, where, the medicinal spectrum of the plant is much greater,

I am also a user of the plant, I no longer smoke or vaporize it for good reasons.

Good job and you know we are together!!