We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oral DMT dose? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 8/23/2023 5:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello guys...

SWIM wants to be careful.

The mimosa inner root bark that is obtained has an alkaloid content of 1.5-1.8%

The rue ist at 7%, lab tested, both.

I have seen that by dosing on pharmahuasca 50mg of DMT seems to be a sweet spot for many.

Since there are 100 grams of rue, and 200 grams mimosa available, SWIM wanted to do 2gr rue, 4gr mimosa per single dose.

Calculating the amount, that would be around 140mg harmalas to 60-70 (+-) mg of DMT.

Question would be if that could be too intense for SWIM, considering that SWIM hasn't had a proper trip for about 5+ years.

Any experiences would be helpful, SWIM is looking for a proper trip, but doesn't want to get too overwhelmed either due a couple bad experiences from the past (amnesia, ending up making mistakes under the influence)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tomtegubbe
#2 Posted : 8/23/2023 5:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can prepare a booster cup if you want to go deeper, so you can take it easy on the first cup.

The booster cup works well if you mix the rue and mimosa together. There's no need to take the rue first and then mimosa with the second cup.

Your dosage sounds about right, but it can get intense. You could halve the amount of mimosa and still get quite a trip.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

abecedarian
#3 Posted : 8/24/2023 7:32:54 AM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

I've seen it said a few times that what they brew for a serving in the amazon amounts to 30-60mg dmt from chacruna leaves. Yea, 50mg of pure dmt is a pretty sweet spot. 2.5-5g of MHRB has often been my go-to dose and I believe 1.8% would roughly be the potency of the bark I've been using.

Since you have 200 grams to work with you could start on the low end to test the waters prior to possibly upping the dose the next time. I have always brewed more than a day's worth at once and gotten to know what I have standardized in a batch. Making a large batch gives us the ability to get to know potency specifics of what we can work with for more than one single isolated session.

Good luck.
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©