We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Caapi Tea + Vaped Spice Options

Voidmatrix
#21 Posted : 7/4/2023 9:15:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Perhaps it's due to my high sensitivity, but oral harmalas never seem to diminish visuals, but instead change their "flavor." This is on 4g-5g of rue tea. Perhaps with more combined exploration with just freebase harmalas and DMT will show this aspect to me.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ildruido
#22 Posted : 7/6/2023 12:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience a tea with 3.5gr rue tea works great and it is a bit psychedelic himself. But it could cause nausea and stomach ache if you are delicate like me.

My personal preference is rue extract 30mg + thh 30mg taken sublingually for 20 minutes, than I spit everything.
After 15 minutes I start to make inhalation from my ecig device that contains 1:3 concentration DMT:PG/VG. In that way I inhale around 4-5 mg of DMT for every puffs and with 2-3 puff I have a complete breakthrough. Then you can take other puffs for at least 2hours then the effects of the rue goes away.

I would't go with 30mg DMT after a full MAOI inhibition as it would be way too strong in my opinion

murklan
#23 Posted : 7/9/2023 11:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
He noted that higher doses of oral harmalas would start to diminish some of the visionary effects of DMT.

I'm pretty sure i've noticed this too, for me there's a certain dosage range of Harmalas/Rue that seems like it's more visual (both the Harmalas and the DMT) whereas beyond that range it becomes less visual and more physical, which isn't an issue for me because i'm not one to focus on the visual aspect because there's way more going on in that space than mere visuals lol, but it is something i've noticed and wondered about before, if anyone else had noticed a similar effect. Although i don't see Harmalas as anti-DMT in any way, but that the Harmalas merely channel/filter the DMT's effects through the effects of the Harmalas and so DMT is then used moreso to illuminate the teachings and states of the Harmalas rather than it being about the visuals of the DMT. I've also noticed that when i've taken oral DMT with Moclobemide that i seemed to get more in the way of visual effects, particularly open eyed, that i don't seem to get when using Harmalas.

Yes, my experiences confirms this too. Like i write about here. I find meaning in dosages with harmalas that are on the higher side (recently ~4-4,5g seeds as tea, simmered 3x with a bit of citric acid). For me this can give faint images with closed eyes (always things/persons and no geometric imagery), a bit unstable and sometimes lightly nauseous. Vaped DMT gives no visuals with closed eyes, at the range 5-25mg, higher only becomes to intense and uncomfortable. But at the lower side, 5-12 mg, really can make me dive deep. Not at al in a DMT-way but more like a fully wake dream-state were I follow long thoughts, mainly around life issues (so not really 'trippy' or otherworldly in a classical psychedelic way). I usually re-dose at 30min-1h intervals for about 4-5h.
I am curious over the changes regarding the visuals, but as you I find other parts of the experiences equally good and perhaps more important.

ShamensStamen
#24 Posted : 7/10/2023 12:22:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah visual-wise i too get the theme of things and people, people especially, idk where that imagery comes from but it's just random people doing random things, like random scenes from movies i've never seen or something, it's interesting but nothing i'd miss if it weren't there.

murklan
#25 Posted : 7/12/2023 6:56:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ShamensStamen wrote:
Yeah visual-wise i too get the theme of things and people, people especially, idk where that imagery comes from but it's just random people doing random things, like random scenes from movies i've never seen or something, it's interesting but nothing i'd miss if it weren't there.

Yes! It's interesting. I've read about how different psychedelics tends to give different types of visuals. But harmalas seems to be of another class. I'm going to make a post about visuals/visions later I think. It's said that DMT is 'the light' and I can clearly see that, at least in the beginning if was for me. Bringing a whole other brightness and clarity to the visions (CEV). Not to mention breakthroughs, but that is another chapter. These days it seems like I don't get much visuals also with mushrooms. If I also smoking cannabis (after a few hours) I can get those cannabis CEV but with more strength. LSD can still make it if I go ~200ug.
But I I've written. The visuals is only the 'icing on the cake' for me. But what is related, I suspect, is that the general 'expanded psychedelic mind' also seems to have changed for me over the years.

the_Architect
#26 Posted : 8/15/2023 7:06:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don´t think 30 gr of leaves will do much.
Perhaps you can get caapi extract or caapi paste from somewhere.
I evaluated this some time ago, cooking aya... it turns out is very difficult to get bigs amounts of plant here, in euro... Just easier to get caapi concentrate, and it´s legal in some cases... you could add the dmt containing plant later.

I was once in the jungle with shamans, the use a lot of vine and a giant cookpot... you could cook a person inside it... they make like 2 or 3 reductions and only get a little amount of aya, like 3 liters. (from which 35-50 gr is dose, depends on the person).

I always smoke dmt in a joint, with caapi leaves, vine, some passiflora incartnata, bobinsana and blue lotus flower too. It helps.

If you want to experiment with harmalas, try getting some THH, it´s amazing, also improves mushrooms, etc.

"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

PREV12