We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first extraction Options

Paul the Charles
#1 Posted : 8/8/2023 12:03:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My first extraction results using this tek: https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ybrid_ATB_%27Salt%27_Tek

I hope the attached images work. If not I will try to reupload them. This was my first extraction of DMT. Extraction was rather nice experience and the smell of DMT is very pleasant.
Paul the Charles attached the following image(s):
IMG_20230807_173142.jpg (537kb) downloaded 63 time(s).
IMG_20230807_163625.jpg (150kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
IMG_20230807_163557.jpg (541kb) downloaded 64 time(s).
IMG_20230807_163549.jpg (482kb) downloaded 64 time(s).
IMG_20230807_163544.jpg (685kb) downloaded 63 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 8/8/2023 3:11:17 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Paul the Charles,

Congratulations on completing your first extraction - that is so exciting!

Those crystals are very pretty. I love "DMT flowers."

Yes, the scent is quite distinctive and many describe it as having a floral aspect.

Have you tried DMT yet? Either your extraction or from another source? If so, what did you think?

Thank you so much for sharing your results.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Paul the Charles
#3 Posted : 8/8/2023 4:39:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. Thank you for your kind response. I have not tried it yet however I have some experience with psychedelics, mainly with shrooms. Have a great day and thank you once again.

Pandora
#4 Posted : 8/8/2023 6:45:29 PM

Got Naloxone?

I suspect you will be in for a surprise. I would recommend starting low and titrating up on dose level. Be sure to get a good mg scale and keep it calibrated.

I look forward to reading about your first experience, should you choose to share it.

These are exciting times, Very happy.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Paul the Charles
#5 Posted : 8/10/2023 7:14:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
I suspect you will be in for a surprise. I would recommend starting low and titrating up on dose level. Be sure to get a good mg scale and keep it calibrated.

I look forward to reading about your first experience, should you choose to share it.

These are exciting times, Very happy.

My first experience was 10mg followed quickly by 17mg. It was like a mild shroom trip. Rather pleasant and I've also had antidepressant feeling from it which is very interesting.

Pandora
#6 Posted : 8/10/2023 9:08:23 PM

Got Naloxone?

Wonderful news. I'm glad it was pleasant and yeah, nothing like a nuclear blast of psychedelics to the ole Serotonin receptors to help lend a better perspective to things.

Please continue to keep us informed here or in a new thread.

Hyperspace LOVES YOU