We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's the general consensus on Dr Steven Greer? Options

What a substance
#1 Posted : 5/14/2017 5:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

He has a new film released - Unacknowledged.

I am not sure what to make of this guy. What's the general consensus from DMT Nexians?
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/14/2017 6:38:46 PM

Come what may

I don't know what to make of the dude to be honest. The guy just talks and talks and talks. He drops a bunch of names and talks some more. He's kind of like a used alien salesman. I always feel like I need a shower after I get around these types. What is BS and what is the truth? Somewhere in the middle?

I like alien conspiracies. I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that aliens exist and have been to this planet we live on. I started an alien thread awhile back, check it out.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=72455
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 5/14/2017 8:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To my mind, there's really no doubt of life existing in the known-unknown universe-s. If our cellular ingredients can be located and specified in interstellar stardust, there's no reason to not think other forms of life wouldn't be able to do this, as well. And consequently, begin their stages of 'life' in nearby systems. Science is great and expanding.

Exoplanets, other planets in this system, other areas of space/time, even undiscovered life here on Earth, etc! It's all our there. Dr. Steven Greer seems to care but I would imagine opinions and ideas of him change or alter slightly once one attends his conferences and secured talks. So how much of it is actually true? Whats his real motive? You won't know until you actually see him, live. Or do night-outs with his crews for 'detecting conscious beings.' And where is the money really going from seeing this film? Follow the money. This is his 3rd film, afaik.

I don't have experience with attending but entheogens right here on Earth seem to be right in touch with other being-like phenomena and presence. Not always but on occasion. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 5/14/2017 8:02:44 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

DmnStr8 wrote:
He's kind of like a used alien salesman.

Laughing Well said
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Running Bear
#5 Posted : 5/14/2017 9:47:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you think he's crazy take a look at this guy Laughing ...

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 5/14/2017 11:16:26 PM

Come what may

I just got done watching 'Unacknowledged'. I thought it was really good! It is a compilation from his Dr. Greer's first two films and some new content as well. I think it is definitely worth a watch. The information in his films can be hard to take in. It's so easy to become overly skeptical. There is something going on and I think this film points that out nicely. But there again I am biased, I love this kind of stuff!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

dreamer042
#7 Posted : 5/15/2017 7:28:34 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

I'm actually really intrigued by his CE-5 technique to induce contact.

Has anyone worked with this?
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

DmnStr8
#8 Posted : 5/15/2017 10:27:09 PM

Come what may

dreamer042 wrote:

I'm planning a trip to the UFO watchtower in Hooper, Colorado soon. I planned on meditating and trying this CE5 technique just for the hell of it. I will let ya know how it goes!

I plan on taking pictures and documenting anything I see. I like camping and thought this would be a fun and quick weekend adventure. I am looking forward to it! Hope I see some UFO's! That would be really cool!

Running Bear
#9 Posted : 5/15/2017 10:53:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
dreamer042 wrote:

I'm planning a trip to the UFO watchtower in Hooper, Colorado soon. I planned on meditating and trying this CE5 technique just for the hell of it. I will let ya know how it goes!

I plan on taking pictures and documenting anything I see. I like camping and thought this would be a fun and quick weekend adventure. I am looking forward to it! Hope I see some UFO's! That would be really cool!

Dude have you ever looked at the stars on shrooms? It doesn't surprise me that people see lights in the night sky. If your brain randomly released a neurotransmitter like dmt im sure you would see something.

DmnStr8
#10 Posted : 5/15/2017 10:56:51 PM

Come what may

Running Bear wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:
dreamer042 wrote:

Dude have you ever looked at the stars on shrooms? It doesn't surprise me that people see lights in the night sky. If your brain randomly released a neurotransmitter like dmt im sure you would see something.

I planned on taking some shrooms on this camping trip! Lights in my head... lights in the sky... either way it is fine with me! Big grin It's all for shits and grins!

Running Bear
#11 Posted : 5/15/2017 11:00:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Running Bear wrote:
DmnStr8 wrote:
dreamer042 wrote:

I planned on taking some shrooms on this camping trip! Lights in my head... lights in the sky... either way it is fine with me! Big grin It's all for shits and grins!

Thats my boy! HahaLaughing .. Sounds like a good time 2 me!

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 5/16/2017 11:03:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Aaaaah... Shrooms + stars...

Hopefully they'll fly around in little spiralling circles, emitting showers of rainbow-coloured sparks and gentle whizzing, tinkling noises.

โ€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
โ€• Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Achilles
#13 Posted : 7/22/2023 11:35:53 PM

I is the obstacle.

I know this is an old topic. But Steven Greer just did a big press conference in June 2023 and it has me almost completely sold. Iโ€™ve always been a believer that thereโ€™s other life out there, but used to be kind of a skeptic on all the conspiracy stuff. But after watching all the witness testimonies on you tube I think I actually believe them. At this point thereโ€™s to many well spoken, intelligent, and prestigious persons all collaborating each others storyโ€™s. I just feel like so many professionals, drs, military personnel would not all risk their careers, and reputations without there being at least a little truth in what theyโ€™re all saying. On top of that I definitely feel the sincerity in each witnessโ€™s testimony. Iโ€™m going to post the link to the conference and strongly suggest anyone whoโ€™s even a little interested in aliens to watch it. These peopleโ€™s stories will definitely make you think twice about everything. Anyways hereโ€™s the link https://www.youtube.com/...DY7t6HihCw?feature=share
This guys ego ^

null24
#14 Posted : 7/24/2023 1:38:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

UFO discussions on a psychedelic form may not add to the credibility of the topic haha.

That said Iโ€™m curious and interested in observing the governmental discussions open to the public that have been ongoing over the last few years.

You have to think, the implications in a national defense perspective, especially of a country like the US, of admitting that there are things flying around beyond their capabilities and understanding is pretty severe. To take that risk insinuates that there is something going on that lies beyond geographic borders and politics.

And itโ€™s not people on shrooms looking at stars, although if one has never seen something beyond rational explanation in a sober state, that is a reasonable assumption.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*ฮณฮฝแฟถฮธฮน ฯƒฮตฮฑฯ…ฯ„ฯŒฮฝ*

dragonrider
#15 Posted : 8/3/2023 11:17:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The infamous tictac ufo from the footage that we've all seen, was very likely a bird that seemed to go unnaturally fast due to the parallax effect.

It seems to me that íf there is a conspiracy going on at all, it is not so much a conspiracy to hide the supposed fact that the american government has factual information about extra terrestial life from the public, but more a conspiracy to make people believe that the federal government is doing this.

I can think of several reasons for why people would conspire to do such a thing. One could be to undermine the credibility of the federal government. That would certainly benefit some people's agenda.
Another reason could be, to make people click on news articles, videos, etc, and thus to generate traffic and sell adds.

However....spotting UFO's on shrooms is always a fun thing to do.Thumbs up

Exitwound
#16 Posted : 8/4/2023 9:44:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, amid all the madness this disclosure (that I strongly believe is slowly happening) is as anticlimactic as it gets.

I don't think there is a conspirancy by humans to harm other humans, rather usual secret agency shit to hide the truth that must be very alien and harsh, for as long as possible. I am guessing truth is akin to explaining to sentient cow that they are just a meat and milk source and nothing more really and we let them be because they moo funny, and not "we come in peace to elevate you to godhood, bald monkeys".

I think one can understand alien motivation here. There is 1% difference in DNA between us and other apes, would you talk to a monkey about your life? Even if they are 1% different from us, there might be such huge developmental gap that there is literally no point for them to have any meaningful communication with us, rathen then for (their)scientific (or entertainment) purposes.

RhythmSpring
#17 Posted : 8/4/2023 11:15:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It seems I echo many of my Nexian siblings when I say that I don't understand why aliens matter.

Maybe they exist. Then what? So what? How should we behave differently?

On DMT or Ayahuasca I feel their presence, but that feeling is very isolated within the plant medicine experience and is almost always a benevolent download or subtle healing experience. There is no direct response in waking, sober, every day life that makes sense, other than to cherish and honor those experiences and the healing that has come from them. The best course of action is to keep on living. To stop what you're doing and stare straight up into space in some sort of quasi-paranoid investigation does nothing but hurt your neck and take you away from the warmth of human connection.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken