We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My e-cig stopped working Options

HardTripper
#1 Posted : 7/27/2023 10:29:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi to all, i have a big problem with my vaping system. Suddenly it stopped working. What i mean? i mean that even if everything seems perfectly working, it delivers almost zero trip, or at least most of the times. But lets recap my setup:
Kylin mini v2 properly wicked with 70pg/30vg 1:5 liquid on 0,5ohm coil, 25w.

i've analyzed every aspect of this setup and cant find the faulty variable

dmt: it has almost one year, keeped in cold and dark place in a glass jar. its ok because even if it degradated over the time, it can lose its effectiveness from one day to another. also, sometimes it works like it should, then the toke after it does nothing

liquid: thought at first that it was mixed unevenly however if i get a zero trip now, it means that i have to get a HUGE trip after, while it doesnt happens.

wicking: it soaks liquid properly, i dont feel burn taste, and after i dismantle everything its barely black in the middle.

coil: it heats properly, i have a lot of vapour that seems more than efficient

box mod: i use it in power mode so no tc involved (caused me much troubles in the past). i tried 2 different boxmods and theres no difference

me/my brain: as i already said, some tokes works properly, also last night i was with a friend, and he also got no trip most of the times

So everything seems perfect however it doesnt works! Just an example. After last "epic fail" night with my friend, ive dismantled everything, washed wicked etc. Poured a little amount of liquid just to soak the wick. Puffed maybe 8s and i got a very bland trip. Then, after maybe 15m i puffed 10s, got a slightly more powerful trip but still weak for that liquid/power/puff time. thought that maybe wick is slowly soaking so i filled the atom and left for the day after. Today ive puffed 10s and i got almost zero trip far more weaker than the yesterday's 8s.

Whats the problem then? im becoming crazy! please dont tell me thinga like "try to raise wattage or liquid concentration". i use this setup from almost one year, and everything always (almost) worked properly, now its suddenly screwed. So i hope for an answer saying theres another variable im not aware of, or maybe even better someone that had same issue and how solved it. thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

HardTripper
#2 Posted : 7/29/2023 7:48:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i found the solution, but ive posted it here (last answer): https://www.dmt-nexus.me...1209965&#post1209965