We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member here Options

Themamundi
#1 Posted : 7/19/2023 11:42:03 AM

Dream artist

Hi, this forum seems amazing. Lot of informatio, I knew it long before but I wasn't prepare.
Now I have a wood Vapor Genie and some spice.
Some years ago I had my first experience with changa, it canceled the fear of death for me.
It was the first time I experienced the Ego death, I suppose. Then, everything was very well planned, the site, the people, it was very good.
Since then I've tried few times more, I could reach a similar place, but not that intense.
Now I've decided to try to reach a breaktrough, with entities if possible. But, ecerytime I try the spice, the experience it is quite similar to the previous one, huge colors, feelings of being home and peace, I open my eyes and everything seems in the right place.
I'm here to search for more insight, if I can reach a different place.
Thank yuou
If your life is burning well, poetry is just the ash.
Leonard Cohen

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 7/19/2023 5:00:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Themamundi,

Welcome to the Nexus. I am so glad you have taken a look around and like what you see.

Good job on getting the VG. Great DMT device.

First and foremost I would counsel you to not try to chase, bring on or force a DMT experience. DMT will not allow you to do that, to have that much control.

Please accept that that fantastic experience was a one off.

That's not to say that there are not more surprises or more fantastic experiences to be had.

In terms of breaking through it's pretty much about intention, will power and time. If you can go at it with a will, take really deep hits and hold them and get it all done in 30 seconds with 30 to 50 mg loaded you should fully breakthrough.

Again, a warm welcome to you.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Themamundi
#3 Posted : 7/20/2023 1:31:12 PM

Dream artist

Pandora wrote:

In terms of breaking through it's pretty much about intention, will power and time. If you can go at it with a will, take really deep hits and hold them and get it all done in 30 seconds with 30 to 50 mg loaded you should fully breakthrough.

Again, a warm welcome to you.

Thank you Pandora for the nice words.
Let me ask you a stupid question though: how do you set your intention?
Is it just a matter of thought, of time, of quality?
Can you explain it?
Thank you
Leonard Cohen

Pandora
#4 Posted : 7/20/2023 10:22:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I am sure others are better at this than I but my intentions in this theoretical context would be two-fold:

1.) Intention #1 would be to fully breakthrough. Thus I would go at it with a WILL. Since I own a Glass Vaporgenie I would load 35-40 mgs. I would seriously COMMIT and throw all psychic caution or fear to the wind. I would make sure the first hit was HUGE and try to hold it, then rapidly repeat until I completely froze up, dropped the device or finished the dose. Puff tuff.

2.) Intention #2 would be why I am doing DMT today. Let's say for me that would be to come to more of an acceptance about my own existential issues and to send healing energy to my husband. I would think on this before dosing. I would meditate on it. I would state it out loud to anyone I trusted who would listen and most importantly for me, I would WRITE IT DOWN in my ongoing DMT journal.

I hope this helps.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Themamundi
#5 Posted : 7/21/2023 2:40:55 PM

Dream artist

Thank you! DMT diary, very interesting!
Leonard Cohen