We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone an Irish psychonaut? Options

Mushie_Man
#1 Posted : 5/21/2023 12:37:14 PM

Mushie_Man

Since I have woken up I find myself alone when I don't have my daughter. If you are Irish can you recommend if there are any psychedelic communities where you can go and meet up and have a good time? I can't stand being around sheep anymore, they are lost and don't understand that life isn't meant to be so hard for us all. I am only taking psychedelics for the past year and wouldn't know many others like me who enjoy Shrooms & DMT Laughing

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Mush Love.

(Photo is of yesterday's scrape)
Mushie_Man attached the following image(s):
IMG-20230520-WA0004.jpg (1,559kb) downloaded 100 time(s).
"IN REALMS WHERE THE SPIRITS ENTWINE,
SHROOMS AND DMT WEAVE DREAMS DIVINE"

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:52:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't live in Ireland myself, but I'd love to know about Irish psychonaut communities as I do love to visit. Imagine blasting off near Newgrange or Giants Causeway or St. Fionan’s Monastery or the Hill of Tara. Must be incredibly powerful.

Éirinn go Brách
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

While I understand the desire to meet like minded people, be careful out there, you never know if you¨re gonna meet up with crazy people, others who might put you at risk, or undercover law enforcement, etc.

Also, please note we have a rule on not using the Nexus to meet up with people

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...a_personal_meet-up_point

Be well

abecedarian
#4 Posted : 5/21/2023 10:58:10 PM

∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ęRhe✟ori© ABe©eDarian $✞ȉllĨn✞hę©®@✟ę

I've never been to Ireland but Irish is one of the many nationalities I have in my blood accord to genetic testing.

And you know I'd love to lay liquid lsd on Lucky Charms marshmallows. Very happy
I'm a man from a place with hands and a face. Part of the heart of the human race. It illuminates. ∵ ✞ ☯ ॐ ☮ ღ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ © $ ∴ Ę$ø✞ę®ȉ©

xxStormWolfxx
#5 Posted : 5/22/2023 7:10:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey my fellow islander from the south of the lands!
i do not know personally about where to find psychedelic gigs about Ireland but I would say that what
Mitakuye Oyasin was saying about places like hill of Tara at summer and winter solstice and such there are pagan festivals held at these places with all sorts of people who believe in the Tuatha Dé Danann (fairy race) . im sure you could meet some like minded folk there or at electric picnic festival in the body/soul section if they still do that?

Mushie_Man
#6 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:22:47 PM

Mushie_Man

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
Don't live in Ireland myself, but I'd love to know about Irish psychonaut communities as I do love to visit. Imagine blasting off near Newgrange or Giants Causeway or St. Fionan’s Monastery or the Hill of Tara. Must be incredibly powerful.

Éirinn go Brách

Haha well now you know me pal I make dmt too so you are sorted hahaha Slainte

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#7 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:24:06 PM

Mushie_Man

endlessness wrote:
While I understand the desire to meet like minded people, be careful out there, you never know if you¨re gonna meet up with crazy people, others who might put you at risk, or undercover law enforcement, etc.

Also, please note we have a rule on not using the Nexus to meet up with people

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...a_personal_meet-up_point

Be well

Perfect I appreciate your concern. I am new so does my post violate? if it does I will take it down. I will not meet via here I am just interested to know if Ireland has a big community

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#8 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:26:01 PM

Mushie_Man

xxStormWolfxx wrote:
hey my fellow islander from the south of the lands!
i do not know personally about where to find psychedelic gigs about Ireland but I would say that what
Mitakuye Oyasin was saying about places like hill of Tara at summer and winter solstice and such there are pagan festivals held at these places with all sorts of people who believe in the Tuatha Dé Danann (fairy race) . im sure you could meet some like minded folk there or at electric picnic festival in the body/soul section if they still do that?

Hahaha the fairy people might be a bit much for me, I am into tripping but I still have common sense lol. I wish there was some underground small gatherings available its lonely at the moment as none of my friends will try dmt and I do it alone haha

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mushie_Man
#9 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:27:19 PM

Mushie_Man

abecedarian wrote:
I've never been to Ireland but Irish is one of the many nationalities I have in my blood accord to genetic testing.

And you know I'd love to lay liquid lsd on Lucky Charms marshmallows. Very happy

Hahahaha everyone is a bit Irish we rode the whole world hahaha Fun fact: lucky charms are an American marketers idea of Ireland Big grin

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Mitakuye Oyasin
#10 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:33:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm pretty sure that MAPS has done several psych presentations in Ireland in the last 5 or so years. You might check to see if any more are scheduled. Pulls in a pretty varied audience all interested in psychoactive medicines.

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Mushie_Man
#11 Posted : 5/23/2023 9:41:47 PM

Mushie_Man

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
I'm pretty sure that MAPS has done several psych presentations in Ireland in the last 5 or so years. You might check to see if any more are scheduled. Pulls in a pretty varied audience all interested in psychoactive medicines.

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)

Wow really, i'll definitely look this up, great advice pal

-Mushie_Man-
***Telegram Channel***
***YouTube Channel***

Sky Motion
#12 Posted : 7/21/2023 3:50:11 AM

<3

got a place in dublin i visit once in a while