We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st time Extraction funky smell? Options

Infowars
#1 Posted : 2/27/2010 5:53:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After a first extraction using the quick tek, results are a powder with yellowy/orange tint to it. It smells sort of like a chemical, but not really like the naptha used to extract it. I'm pretty sure all of the naptha was evaporated properly but I'm worried there might be some still in the dmt I scraped off of the dish. I've heard dmt smells really repulsive like burning plastic when smoked but should it smell strange like chemicals in freebase form? Thanks in advance for your help.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 2/27/2010 6:13:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it does smell like a strange chemical/flowery/mothball smell. If the Spice is dry and there is no Naphta smell then you are good to go.

About it smelling like burned plastic, only time you smell burned plastic is when you burn your Spice. Innaffective smoking method does this to your Spice.

You sound good to go, maybe you can do a rextal to clean up that yellow/orange Spice.

Xt
#3 Posted : 2/27/2010 7:20:02 AM

Spice smells strange, spice that still contains naptha smells strange too but stronger. And you can smell it from further away.
Once cleaned up (sc wash and recryst) then you kinda have to put your nose next to the vial to smell the spice. But its immediately obvious when its clean. It smells like sweets of flowers or sweet flowers.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Infowars
#4 Posted : 2/27/2010 8:09:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. I'm amazed at how quick the responses are on this site and how helpful the information is. Best forum I've seen in a long time.

killuminati420
#5 Posted : 2/27/2010 4:43:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea....its all good...i was worrying about my first extractions smelling of a strange chemically smell, but when i vap'd some on a razor blade to test out the smell again, everyone woke up saying "why does the house smell like burned plastic" and i assumed it was normal DMT, and since then ive hated the smell because how bad it confused me
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley