We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
iboga dosage levels for crack addiction.. Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:52:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Ha ya I saw that earlier and read about one or two lines before I just gave up.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#22 Posted : 9/13/2009 4:54:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

druggalo wrote:
ingestin ibogane takes yah 2 meet THa 'wise plant teacher' or tha 'ibogaine spirt entity' and it ridiculez yah and makes yah feel stupid fer doin crack and bein a slave,(SWIM doesnt do that bs) this particular being told SWIM he waz beddah off stayin on heroin cuz SWIMZ sum sort of hybrid alien cyborg android and cant function properly in this planets poisonous climate. SWIMZAH tortured soul that pretendz tah forget his kingship in tha land of grace, dah ibogaine being also said heroin iz tha best medicine of all! it'z tha rox that have no benifits whutsoeva.
just str8 distruction,
adding that shyt like dmt iz ah magical healing potion fer tha mind, body & soul.

Didn't seem to do you any good.
Long live the unwoke.

WSaged
#23 Posted : 9/13/2009 6:32:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
Ha ya I saw that earlier and read about one or two lines before I just gave up.

Exactly!!

The part that gets to me, is that it must take so much extra effort to figure out a special "hip" way to write every word...rather than just write it out like you normally would.
All that extra effort to try & come off a bit cooler, just results in the exact opposite effect...everyone skips over the post completely, because it requires the reader to put in just as much extra effort to decipher what is trying to be said.
Just to read nothing!!

Impress people by what you have to say...not how you spell the words used to say it.

Cheers

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwhitty76
#24 Posted : 9/13/2009 8:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

warrensaged wrote:

The part that gets to me, is that it must take so much extra effort to figure out a special "hip" way to write every word...rather than just write it out like you normally would.

Laughing
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

acolon_5
#25 Posted : 9/14/2009 3:45:32 PM

The Great Namah

warrensaged wrote:

Harmine & Hamline are mildly psychoactive on their own, but not to the point of full on psychedelic effects.
Iboga is a weird one, I don't think there is anything that is really very similar to it.

WS

I know that strong doses of a CAAPI ONLY BREW (not rue) are VERY psychoactive, and usually can be quite unpleasant. The side effect you listed are all present with high Caapi doses, but there is a visionary quality to the experience that you really can't get with other harmala containing plants.

High doses or Syrian Rue are just dangerous due to the other alkaloids in the seeds...don't ever take above 6g of Syrian Rue unless you really like all those pesky side effects warrensaged mentioned, without the nice visions that Caapi can give.

Iboga is one I've never taken, and only have read about its anti-addiction properties. From everything I have read, it works best on opiate and alcohol addiction, but has worked for cocaine and nicotine. I really can't give any advice other than research the hell out of any ethno esp. one that can kill at high doses.

Iboga is a pretty strong, strange, and at time unpleasant experience. It lasts up to 3 days, that's a very long experience. Please have a sitter present at ALL TIMES if you choose to use this medicine. I have read that moving becomes very difficult and vomiting is common....someone will need to be there to help you get around, get water, go to the bathroom, etc... so make sure it is someone you truly trust.

There is a shop that ships Iboga to the US (at your risk of course, Ibogaine is scheduled in the US, as many true medical plants are). If anyone has a serious addiction, has researched it extensively, thinks that it can help them overcome their addiction, AND is responsible enough to use it, please PM me for the vendor.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#26 Posted : 10/16/2009 5:57:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey thanks for all the advice here guys..my friend is grateful..
I saw him yesterday and he told me some good news..the entire group that his mother is in, taking part in the addiction documentary is going to be taking part in a few ayahuasca ceremonies facilited by a real shaman through one of the native american tribes here..they apparently adopted ayahuasca into theyr sweat lodge ceremonies...I think parts of it will be in the documentary as well..wont be aired for maybe year or so but still the word is getting out about the medicine.

My freind is going to attend at as well but they dont want him to drink durring these ceremonies..I guess he couldbe valuable though becasue he has had experiences already and can help others that are having a difficult time..especially his mother.
Long live the unwoke.

GratefulDad
#27 Posted : 2/27/2010 3:11:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I am so late, but wondering how this was going, or went?

I have personally taken iboga 2 times, once in a full on, heavy flood dose, of which for drug addiction, the proper dosage or treatment range is from about 10mg/kg up to 25mg/kg. More than 25 mg/kg has shown to damage punjike cells in rats' brains, but I am not sure about humans. There may be some studies on primates if you search really well.

My second dose, involved the simple acetic acid extraction and I vomited up the majority of the dose too quickly, and didn't feel like extracting the vomit, however, considering the price of a single dose, I definitely would in the future. I extracted 44 grams of quality bark, this way and took half, but threw it up as soon as the capsules busted open in my stomach. The remaining extract I ate over a period of several hours and I had trails, tracers, and ataxia for about 48 hours, but was able to function. I even walked to the corner store while under the influence.

It was interesting but not a heavy enough dose to combat all the opiate withdrawal for which I had taken it for, but it had lasting after effects for weeks, and did help me reduce my opiate intake (as well as made cigarettes taste extremely horrible for weeks, if not months). I will be journeying again soon, and have enough for at least two flood doses, so I will not be dosing too low this round, however I will still be very cautious.

I have a bit of experience and have studied ibogaine since about 2003, and I feel comfortable taking it with a trusted sitter, but would not recommend this for a first timer, or someone that hasn't done extensive research and study into proper dosing protocols, plus possibly having a trained nurse or EMT on standby, that has been informed of many of the precautions necessary for undertaking such a powerful journey.

I do have loads of information I could present, but it is information that I have gathered from over 7 years of study of the plant and it's alkaloids, but finding and noting every reference will be very time consuming, if even possible, so I will do all I can to help, but it may take me awhile to answer all relevant questions and can only speak of my own experience, from the studies, and lots of anecdotal experiences from those (treatment providers) very involved in the ibogaine movement. I will specify what I know from experience, and what I understand from my studies.

Hope this helps someone!

PREV12